4

A guy was standing in the middle of the forest , looking at the moon .his eyes held the pain , the loneliness , the complains which he couldn’t define in front of anyone . His eyes were showing emotions , the grey eyes which were like beautiful hard marble all the time . The coldness of his eyes could make anyone shiver .

He closed his eyes and opened his arms , letting energy flow through him . He let control go for few seconds and it felt like an earthquake came . A tornado was surrounding him .he opened his eyes , and everything returned to normal .a sad smile curved his lips , a little bit of control loss can destroy everything around him
-------------

Reya got dressed in a beautiful red net dress , which hit her knees . The thin belt around her waist was accentuating her figure .Zoya curled her straight hair in soft waves. She wore matching red heels and a light lip color .

Zoya got dressed in a similar grey dress , but she straightened her usually wavy hair .she wore red lipstick.

When they went downstairs , guests had already started arriving . Ishaan also came wearing grey suit . He was looking very handsome .
"Beauties "he said in greeting and handed Reya her gift . She accepted it and kissed his cheek .he looked at Zoya and the heat in his eyes was unmistakable .

Mom and dad was busy attending other guests .after cutting the cake , dad led Reya for the dance floor .

Ishaan also asked Zoya for dance , soon a lot of people were dancing .

Darsh's eyes went soft looking at Reya "you are 18 already , I don’t want my princess growing up so fast "he sighed and looked in her eyes "do what your heart says , you may find the path more difficult , but it will be worth it . "

Reya hugged her dad , she could feel the worry in her father's eyes .

On the other hand , Ishaan had his hands placed on her waist .he was pulling her closer and closer .

"Ishaan , everyone's watching "she said blushing .

"Who told you to look so breath taking ? I cant get enough of you "he husked twirling her around .
When no one was watching , he pulled her towards the garden .he was kissing her a second later , he wasn’t even letting her lips go to take a breathe .it felt like he was trying to ear her alive .after sometime , he let her lips go and placed his forehead against her forehead .

After regulating his breathe , he lifted his head and cleaned the lightly smudged lipstick from her lips with a smile .

She hit his shoulder , blushing furiously "mom dad are going to know , before us telling them officially , if you continue this "
Ishaan chuckled and said “its you , who isn’t ready to tell them .even though , the already are doubtful ."

Reya had went to the bar area , looking for Zoya and Ishaan .she ordered an orange juice and decided to sit there .

She heard a group of men talking about some Rathore family .she had heard a lot of people talking about them tonight .

When Zoya and Ishaan approached her , she could guess , what they were up to from the blush on zoya's cheeks .

Reya smiled , but then turned towards Ishaan "what’s the frenzy about Rathore family ? Why everyone seems to be talking about them ? You know them ?"

Ishaan released a long breathe "they have just arrived today and everyone is going crazy about them .actually , its imaginable, this Rathore family have business all around the world . They have shifted from US ,going to handle their business from here for now .they have money more than their 7 generations can spend .in short , another elite family of the town and the hottest gossip for now "

Zoya asked “why do you have so much information about them ?"

"Another powerful family is entering our city , we need to have the information "he said with a smirk . Reya shook her head .

After the party ended , Zoya forced Reya to open her gifts .the gifts never mattered to her , she only cared about the gesture , the feeling of gifting one .

--------------------
They have arrived in the noon , the whole house was furnished already according everyone's requirements .

Atharv went to the top floor , without spending another extra second . Meera sighed looking around the house . It was in the north side of the city , away from the population , there were only trees accompanying their mansion .

It had 3 floors , the 3 floor was going to be for Atharv's use . He didn’t like sharing his space with anyone .

On the 2nd floor , the east side was of Adira and the west side contained space going to be in Raghav and meera's use .

"Will he be able to settle down here ?"Meera asked worriedly looking at Raghav .

"He is going to be fine "Raghav said not believing his own words .

Adira was also worried about Atharv , but knew that he would come to her , when he will be ready to talk .

She moved towards her room . They were going to start college tomorrow , she was 19 and in 2nd year of college , Atharv was 21 and in 3rd year .

"I hope that the time here will be bearable, atleast "she said to herself looking around . Her room was luxurious and beautifully decorated, like the whole house . But it didn’t even matter to them , especially Atharv . Nothing mattered , it looked like he was dragging himself through days . It broke their heart to see him like this , sometimes, his behaviour , his frustration , his anger , his power scared them all .

----------

Ankhon se khoon bahy !

Saanso se dhuan uthy !

Hr sham itni dil kash nhi hoti🖤🖤🖤

--------

Kia khoob kAha he zalim ne !

Mohabt nahi dil lagi thi tum !!

----------
Assalamualaikum friends!how was the update?
In the next update , they are finally going to meet 😋