40

Atharv took her to his place, Meera was shocked after seeing Reya's condition. He took her to his room and placed her on bed. Meera and Raghav entered behind him "What's happening here? " Raghav asked.

"Her body is going through changes, to be adapted to her new self. Soon she will be one of us" Atharv said emotionlessly. He didn't know what to feel or act like, but there was a deep peace taking over him.

He was happy that now she would be completely his. She won't be vulnerable as she was, when she was a human .

"But why suddenly?" Meera asked not understanding what was happening. Atharv gave them the whole run down of the scenario.

On the other hand, Kiaan, Ishaan and Adira had gone to meet Aisha. They needed to inform the latter about what had happened.

When they entered the place, they saw Aisha sitting on the sofa beside Zoya. Darsh was also present there. Aisha had called him and told him everything. Worry was clear on their face. Aisha got up when she saw them entering .

"Where is Reya? Is she okay ? "She asked.

"Yes! She would be fine" Kiaan replied.

"What.. What do you mean by that ?" Aisha asked weeping. Zoya held her by shoulders to support her.

"Aunty we need to tell you something " Ishaan said .

"Just say it, you are going to make my heart burst before even listening the news "Aisha said weeping. Darsh pulled her at his side. He was also at the point of breaking, but he needed to be strong for his family, his wife.

"A witch had taken her. Reya was bleeding too much. We didn't know, how to handle the situation. Reya would be fine soon. But she will not be like us anymore ...." Kiaan started to explain, he didn't know, in which words he should explain the situation.

"She is turning into a vampire while we are talking " Adira said coming to the point.

Aisha went quite, she didn't know what to say. Darsh was no better. Aisha sat on the sofa in a falling manner.

Everyone was worried about her reaction. Kiaan was ready to apologize, he wasn't able to protect Reya. After a minute, Aisha said " Atleast, she will stay infront of my eyes. Even for sometime." she took a deep breath " I shouldn't have come between Atharv and her. I should have known that changing destiny wasn't possible. It was going to happen one way or another."

"It's fine. It was your way of caring for Reya" Adira said in a soothing manner.

" I .. I want to see Reya " Aisha said.

"Okay ! Atharv had taken her to Rathore mansion , we can go there." Adira said and soon they were heading towards the Rathore mansion.

Meera and Raghav received them. Aisha started crying a new. There was nothing like magic happening but the small changes taking place in Reya's body were astonishing as well as mesmerizing.

Her milky white skin had gone translucent white, her features were seeming to go sharper, her jaw line was more apparent, her eyes lashes longer and curled. Her lips more pinkish. She was beautiful was a human, but the lure was unmistakable as a vampire.

After some hours, the transition was almost complete. Reya was soon going to be conscious again to never fall asleep.

"Reya is going to be awake soon, we don't know her abilities or her control. I think it would be better if there would be no humans present at that time "Raghav said and Darsh nodded.

Aisha wasn't ready to leave but Darsh promised that they would see Reya soon and they headed out. Zoya was also with them.

"I think we should also leave, we don't know, how would she react to the scent of Mutts " Adira said the last part mischievously looking at Kiaan. He shooked his head and took his leave.

It was only Atharv, Raghav and Meera left. Atharv was waiting for Reya to get her consciousness back.

Reya was feeling herself lost in the darkness. Didn't matter how much she tried to look around. There was nothing but darkness. She had started to lose hope. She couldn't find the path she needed to follow. She was getting scared, angry and frustrated.

She was on a brink of losing hope, when someone held her hand. There was no light, only darkness. But this darkness had started to feel comfortable. Reya wasn’t feeling scared anymore. It felt like she was the extension to the hand clutching hers and the darkness.

"Firefly "she heard a soft whisper and opened her eyes slowly. Her body felt strange to her.

She got up and saw Atharv sitting near her "Reya, how are you feeling ?" Atharv asked. It was only him in the room, Meera and Raghav had went out some minutes ago.

"Weird "Reya said trying to get up. But she wasn't able to, she was weak. She needed blood to get her energy back.

Atharv handed her a glass filled with deep red liquid. "Drink it " Atharv said. Before she could understand what happening, the scent of blood has invaded her head.

She didn't think about anything and started drinking. With each sip, she could feel the fire inside her calming.

When Reya got back into her senses, she was sad and humiliated by her actions.

"What ..what's wrong with me? “She asked.
"Nothing .You have become like us. A Vampire "Atharv said touching her cheeks.

Reya went still after hearing that .

--------------
Usy kaho , aj dil bhaari he

Mujhy khud me chupa le

Saanso me rawani nahi

Jazbon me ik tasadum sa barpa he

Usy kaho ! Aj dil bhaari he

Mujhy khud me chupa le

----------
Assalamu alaikum friends! How are you all?