21

Aisha was really worried. Doctor wasn't able to find what was wrong with Reya. She wasn't able to breath properly. Her chest was hurting.

The oxygen mask seemed to help a bit in breathing but the pain was increasing. It felt like the pain was ready to consume her whole.

She was seeing darkness all around her. A man was there , dressed in all black, the darkness seemed to be blended with him. The only thing standing out was his grey eyes. They were shining brightly, looking like molten silver. She saw the man going away but soon noticed that it was her moving away .

"You are the light to my darkness, firefly "She heard a whisper, it didn't take her a second to recognize that's Atharv's voice .

"Its hurting ..."She thought and silent tears started falling from the corner of her eyes.

A heart wrenching smile covered Atharv's lips and he seemed to disappear in the dark.

Reya felt like someone was taking her soul away ."Atharv "a small whisper left her mouth. But the need, the reality of it was enough to get Atharv there.

-------------

Atharv was pacing worriedly when Atharv heard her calling him. It halted him in his movements .

When he heard her whisper for the second time, he got into action .

Adira also went behind him. When they reached the hospital ,everyone was outside looking worried. The doctors had asked them to let Reya rest. They had given her pain relievers. Oxygen mask was still covering her mouth.

Adira pulled the attention of everyone towards her and Atharv slipped in the room. The sight made him hurt.

He went near her and saw that she was half awake , "Atharv" she again called him.

"Reya, I am here Firefly "Atharv said and placed his hand on her heart. His eyes was closed and he was trying to rekindle the closed bond between them.

Soon the pain had started lessening. Atharv took off her oxygen mask and wiped her tears. "You will be fine soon , baby" Atharv said touching her face.

"What happened ? "She asked softly. Her hand was moving as if she wanted to sit up. Atharv understood her need to be closer, he helped her sit up and then moved closer as if hugging her. His arms were wrapped around her.

Her decision had intensified their attraction to ten folds . The need to be close was like never before. Reya couldn't understand anything but his touch seemed to cool down the fire burning inside her.

She hid her face in his chest, holding his shirt and taking deep breathes.

Atharv rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. "Let me take care of you. Don't push me away again. I won't do anything you won't wish for “He said in her hair. Reya looked in his eyes, still clutching his shirt.

The vulnerability in her eyes made all protective instincts rise in him. When he tried to lay her down she clutched his shirt more tightly, her lower lip trembling as if she would cry any moment.

"Baby ! The doctors will be here soon to check on you . Everything will be fine and you would ask them to let you discharge you right then ." Atharv said taking her hands and kissing them.

When he got up to leave, she took his name "Firefly , I will come to you, just get home "Atharv said patting her hair and Reya nodded. She felt that she could trust him .

It happened as Atharv had told her. Her check up was done and it seemed like everything was normal. The doctors found it really weird. To be sure, they wanted to keep her the night, but she insisted and went home.

When no one was ready to leave her room , she acted as if she is asleep. She was feeling restless and wanted Atharv to come soon .

Everyone cleared her room after sometime and she saw Atharv entering through the window. She sat up against the headboard.

"What is going on ? "She asked and Atharv sat near her . She felt calm settling in her as he held her hand .

"I haven't done anything to you deliberately and you need to know that I would never hurt you. “Reya did know that he won't ever hurt her intentionally. "I... I am different as you know. We are connected, you don't need to do anything but stay near me " When he saw that she was ready to buff him, he said "You feel calm in my presence? ". When she nodded he proceeded "I feel the same, its just that I can hide my feelings better. You are not used to them "

"I don't understand why is it happening to me ", She said as a whisper.

"You are special, my Firefly " He said kissing her hand, Reya blushed at that.

"How are you feeling ?"he asked .

"It seems to get better "she replied .

Atharv wanted to embrace her, to never let her go, but he controlled himself and said ,"Lay down, you need to sleep "

Reya did, but then a question entered her head "When do you leave usually?", She asked .

"Just before you wake up "Atharv said. Reya moved a bit away and made space for him, “Atleast sit comfortably , if you goanna stay whole night ", She said .

Atharv wanted to correct her that it didn't tire him out, but he decided not to give her more shocks. He got inside the bed and sat against the head board. His hand running through her hair. Reya let out a blissful sigh and fell asleep.

Atharv was looking at her and thinking about what he needed to do . He decided to keep being a vampire hidden from her. He knew that she wasn't ready for it .

Reya moved near him, placing her arm around him. Atharv laid down and pulled her closer. Her scent enveloped him making him go crazy .

"I would have killed myself, if it didn't mean shattering you "He whispered and kissed her forehead. His dead heart loved her with every particle of his being .

------------
Uska zarf dekhie...
Bheek di bhi to apni muhabat ki !!

-----------

Ishq me bemol ho kar

Uski ek jhalk dekhi he mene!!

--------

Assalam u alaikum friends! How was the update ?

What do you think , is the story going on right pace ?or would you like me to shorten the scenes ?