13

Atharv was thinking about how to make everything okay between him and Reya .he knew that being his usual angry reserved self wasn’t going to work , when it came to her .he needed to put a real effort.

He ordered the rarest kind of roses .their smell was very enchanting , he sent 7 dozens of them to Reya’s place.

He was informed ,after the flowers were delivered .the servant had given them to Reya , Zoya was also sitting beside her .

The beauty of that roses mesmerized them, a small card was placed in roses saying "sorry -A".

"Who sent them ? "Zoya asked , just then Reya 's phone rang .

She saw an unknown number "hello ?"

"I am sorry , I shouldn’t have said that to you "Atharv said , Reya recognized the voice.

"Why not ? That’s what you feel about me , right ? I am a stupid girl , dying for your attention "Reya said bitterly .

"I took out my unjust anger on you .forgive me "the truth in his voice made Reya soften .

"Will you ever say such thing again ? "Reya asked cutely , a smile covered his lips .

"Never !I am regretting it enough already "Atharv said .

"Okay "Reya said softly .

"So, can we really be friends now ? "Atharv asked and Reya agreed reluctantly .

When Reya went back , Zoya was looking at her questioningly ."Atharv apologized , some days ago, he had misbehaved with me "

Zoya's eyes went wide , "you didn’t even tell me "she screeched .

"I forgot "Reya said pushing her hair behind her ear .

Atharv was feeling happy after a long time .the night was spent in usual manner, him watching her every move .he kissed her forehead like last morning and left .

During recess, he took a seat beside her .Reya looked surprised by his move .his lips tilted up seeing her innocently shocked face ."eat "he said pushing her food towards her .

Reya was alert around him , she didn’t want to be insulted again .Atharv tried his best to make her trust him . They were moving through the grounds , when a football came towards them , it was going to hit Reya , but Atharv stopped it quickly with his hand . "You okay ?"he asked

"Yeah"reya said letting out a nervous giggle .

"You are really a magnet for trouble "Atharv said shaking his head and Reya pouted .

"Its not that I ask for it "she said getting relaxed.

When Reya reached home , she was content . She liked Atharv’s company .

Next day , they were standing in the corridor and planning a night out .
"Will you be my date ? "Ansh said bowing lightly , looking at Reya. Atharv went rigid , his eyes getting darker with anger , only Adira noticed the change in his expression .

A wave had moved through the floor ."was it an earth quake ?"Reya said in a surprised tone .

"May be "Adira whispered .
"Ansh stop flirting , see even god has decided to punish you "Reya said and Ansh chuckled . He knew that Reya didn’t have any feelings for him , and he accepted it .

"Reya has no interest in him, relax! “Adira shouted in Atharv’s head .she knew that it wasn’t the earthquake , it was his brother's doing .

Atharv forced himself to relax.

At night , they all met up at Singhania mansion .Reya was looking super cute in her plum flowy short dress .Adira went for a form fitting dress, which defined her every curve beautifully .Zoya wore a dress in black .

They had dinner , some fun and then left for long drive .everything was going fine , when Ishaan’s jeep stopped mid way .

"What happened ?"Reya asked getting worried .

"I think , the engine got heated up. We will need to find water "Ishaan said .

"Water in this forest ? I am not going anywhere ? "Zoya screeched .

"Hey ! Lets do this , our place is just on15 minutes walking distance .come there , and then we can see what to do with this car"adira said .

Reya seemed reluctant but agreed .

They moved along the road for some minutes , but then Adira made them enter the forest "it will take less time through this way and its safe .don’t worry “she said .

Zoya was in Ishaan’s arm, because she was feeling scared .all were walking closely behind Adira , but Atharv and Reya had fallen some steps back , Reya’s heels weren’t letting her walk comfortably .

A bird flew so closely from them , that Reya turned and hid her face in the first thing available, unfortunately , it was Atharv’s chest .she tensed up thinking that what if he saw it as her trying to get closer to him. She wasn’t ready to be hurt like that so soon.

Atharv placed his hand on her waist , involuntarily kissed the top of her head "hey !its fine "he murmured , and it caused Reya to suck in a deep breathe .next shock was waiting for her , Atharv was smelling like the scent she felt around her every morning.

Reya moved back a step in shock “you .....in my room , your scent I can remember “she mumbled some broken sentence .Atharv knew what she was trying to say but he acted otherwise .

Reya felt that it didn’t make any sense .what she was saying wasn’t possible .she shook her head and decided to let it go.

She started walking beside Atharv again, others were already at a distance from them .soon , they entered the perimeters of Rathore place .there was the clearing in the forest area .

"You come in car from that side "Adira pointed towards a direction and started moving towards the opposite direction.

Everyone was shocked to see the mansion , it was really beautiful, a lot of wood work was going around it .

"You like it ? "Atharv asked Reya , he wished her to stay here one day .

"Yeah, its beautiful and the forest around it makes it more gorgeous "Reya said happily. It could have been her dream house , with the forest surrounding it .

They entered the house and saw Meera in the lounge area .Adira had left a quick text of them coming with their friends , so everything was already arranged.

----------------
Kia me usy mangu ?

Jisky dil me koi r bsta he ?

Kher itni bhi muhbt nahi hui ....bhool jaege , duniya me haseen chehre r bhi hen🖤🖤
-----------
Yahan mehkade me jo haraam he

Wahan isi mey ka seraab he

Yahan jis husn ky deewany chaar

Wahan hr husn beshumaar he❤❤
------------------
Assalamualaikum friends !how was the update ?