26

Meera and Adira had gone out of the city for some function. Atharv went to college alone. The day was like any other.

It was decided that they would go to Ishaan’s place after college. Big B had returned in the morning and he was going to be at home for the day. Reya and Zoya decided to go and meet him. Didn't matter how strict he was, they all loved him.

Ishaan asked Atharv to come with them. They got settled in the lounge area. Atharv was feeling a tension surrounding. He didnt know what, but something was wrong .

Big B was sleeping. Zoya suggested not to wake him and they could watch a movie, till he woke up. They ordered some pizzas and started a movie.

About an hour later, they saw Kiaan Malhotra descending the stairs. He was a handsome man with striking green eyes and jet black hair. His body was built and his height rivaled Atharv's .

Atharv felt himself tensing further. Kiaan's eyes swept through all of them and then stopped at Atharv. Before they knew, kiaan had pounced towards Atharv .

Atharv pushed Reya to the side and came forward to face Kiaan. They were both staring at each other intensely . Their stance fighting one, they felt a wave moving through the ground, but it didnt seem to falter Kiaan.

"How dare you enter my house?" Kiaan growled "Better yet my city."

Before Atharv could say anything Ishaan and Ansh went near and tried to pull them apart.

"What happened big B ? Why are you behaving like this ?" Reya said trembling, Atharv saw it and he tried to go towards Reya but Kiaan held him. Their power rivaled each other.

"Don't go anywhere near her "Kiaan shouted.

"Don’t tell me what I should do "Atharv hissed.

"What’s going on over here ?"Zoya asked.

"He is a fucking Vampire, a blood sucking leech. How the hell did you even become friends with him ?" Kiaan shouted and Reya felt herself shattering.

"Get out , leave this town if you wont to walk in this land for the coming time " Kiaan said pushing him. Atharv looked at Reya's face and knew that he needed to leave for sometime. This all was effecting her badly.

Atharv left and Reya asked "How... How do you know that he is a vampire? “bray asked in a shaky tone .

"That's not important. For all of you to stay away from him " Kiaan said.

"Has he done anything abnormal or something you found weird about him " Kiaan asked.

"No, actually their family seemed quite nice. Adira , his sister is also our friend "Zoya said.

"How did we both not notice it ?" Ansh said talking about Ishaan and himself .

"He is way too strong and he was covering his scent. You won't have found it even if you tried. The main thing is , what was he doing with all of you " Kiaan said placing his face in his Hand. The muscles of his arms budging.

"Actually , he has been giving special attention to Reya . "Zoya said reluctantly.

"Has he ever done anything to you ?" Kiaan asked tensing.

"No"reya said. A tear slipped from her eye. “He actually protected from being harmed in more than one occasion. "She continued.

Kiaan looked at her for a minute and then shook his head "Hope that what I am thinking is not true "He was already guessing that they were mates.

Reya looked at him questioningly but he got up and started pacing.

"I want to go home "Reya said .

"Hey! Don't cry. Everything is going to be fine. But you need to stay put for some time, I need to see what I have to do "Kiaan said placing his hand on her head.

Reya nodded but she was still tense. She was wanting Atharv , she wanted to hear what Atharv had to say.

"Shouldn't it have been tempting for him to be so near us. They drink blood after all “Zoya said with a shiver.

"No, I have seen his eyes. He wasn't from the vampires, who survived on human blood. He must belong to one of the rare families who survive on animal blood or artificial one. But they are still dangerous, the temptation of human blood is there, but they have just learned to control it or avoid it " Kiaan explained.

Reya remembered the time when she had got a cut and Atharv had moved away from her and avoided looking in her eyes. She had found it weird but now she knew that he was trying to control himself.

Tears were falling from Reya's eyes, Kiaan sat on his haunches infront of her and said "Listen to me, even he hasn't posed a threat yet, I can't let him be anywhere near you all. They are dangerous." he said and Reya just looked at him blankly. She didn't know what to do, her mind had stopped thinking. She just wanted Atharv to hide her in himself. She didn't want to face anything .

---------------
Zarf ki bat krty ho!?

Hmne ik umr sehte guzari he 💜

----------

Mehfil me yun na behijab aya kro
Jany kitny sang dilon k dil pighal jaty hen!!!🖤🖤

-----------

Assalamu alaikum friends! How was the update?