18

"What ... how ... I fell from the cliff ..you .. me ."she was stuttering non understandable sentences . When Atharv tried to touch her , she moved back .

"No, don’t touch me !" Reya shouted in a shaken voice .
"You .. you are not human. How was a tornado surrounding us ? You are not normal “she said and started moving towards the forest .

Atharv didn’t know what to say . Reya went towards other people . She was completely shaken , she didn’t want to think about what happened . Her mind was a jumble of thoughts .

When she reached others , she was shaking badly . She knew that Atharv was just behind her .Zoya pulled her close"hey! Is everything okay ? "

"Yeah...I am just not feeling well"reya said avoiding looking in her eyes . Ishaan passed her a water bottle .

Atharv was standing at a distance , a hard look on his face . Adira knew that look , he was trying to hide his feelings , his hurt . She moved towards him and pulled him to a side "what happened to her ?"she asked .

"She knows that I am different. She felt me controlling wind "Atharv said .

"How could you do that in front of her ? What would we do now ? You shouldn’t have done it, doesn’t matter what the reason is "Adira said shaking her head .

"She fell from the cliff. What option did I have , but to use my powers? “Atharv hissed at her and Adira went quiet for a second .

She sighed "okay! Lets give her some time “she said moving towards everyone .

It was decided that they would go to the hotel . Reya was told to rest. When she was left alone in the room , tears started falling from her eyes .she was feeling scared and confused.

Atharv heard her crying, it was breaking his heart .he wanted to go to her and console her .Adira stopped him before he could proceed I will check on her , she didn’t seem wary of me "she said .

Adira entered her room and saw her sitting and weeping .she went near Reya and the latter hugged her around the waist still sitting on bed .Adira tried to sooth her "shhh its okay .please stop crying .nothing will happen to you ."they saw dark clouds covering the sky and them storm taking over .it was raining with flashes of light now and then .Adira sighed looking out of the window .

"Him”reya asked and Adira nodded , the cat was already out of the bag , what was the point to hide.

"Don’t be scared of him .he will never harm you "Adira said on a whisper .

Reya's weeping stopped for a minute I am not scared of him hurting me .I ...I just never expected such thing .I never wanted or will ever want such things happening in my life .I want a normal life "Reya said , Adira felt hurt for her brother .

Adira left the room when Reya stopped crying . She was given a separate room due to her condition .

Everyone else was sitting in the lounge area , playing games and having fun ."thank god , we got back early due to Reya .otherwise , who wished to be stuck outside in such storm "Ansh said .

Reya was trying to keep her thoughts at bay .after dinner, everyone went to their assigned rooms .