39

Atharv and Ishaan went to the garden, but no one was present there. Atharv looked here and there frantically but he wasn't able to find anything ."Damn it!" Atharv shouted in frustration.

"We should get some help " Ishaan said and they headed towards Reya's place.

When they entered the mansion  Adira, Zoya and Ansh were also behind them. Kiaan stood up seeing everyone there at odd time "What's up ?"He asked.

"Reya is taken. We need to do something fast " Atharv said looking stressed, he body was tight like a bow.

"What... ?" Kiaan said.

"She is taken by that witch" Atharv shouted this time, Adira tried to move near him to calm down but he wasn't taking it.

"Can't you find her? Read her mind "Ansh said, Aisha had started crying by then. She was looking at everyone in distress.

"No I can't, she has lost consciousness. I can't see where she is " Atharv growled. He had started pacing in the lounge area, everyone was thinking about how to solve this problem. Reya was still a human, she won't have been able to protect herself.

"We can do one thing ..."Adira started. When she got everyone's attention, she continued "Communicate with your soul."

"What ?" Zoya asked not able to understand.

"Reya is the other half of his soul. His soul should be able to  the presence of its other half. He just need to focus " Adira said and Kiaan nodded.

"Yes ! It can work .Their connection is very strong." Kiaan said.

Atharv closed his eyes, trying to focus but his mind was working on overdrive, different thoughts were entering his mind.

"Think of Reya, only Reya. Not about her disappearance, not about the witch. Solely focus on Reya " Adira said urging him.

Atharv let out a deep sigh and tried again. This time he blocked out everything and everyone and focused on Reya. He could see her in air with glow all around her. Every part of her was shining, even the tips of her hair strands.

He followed the glow in his mind. Everyone was looking at Atharv's closed eyes. They were wishing for it to go well.

Suddenly Atharv opened his eyes "She is in an old house, on the other side of the town. I saw it " Atharv said.

"We shouldn't waste time " Kiaan said ready to head out. Aisha also followed behind him.

"Aunty ! Please stay here. We don't know, how strong that witch is. We don't want Zora or you to be in trouble." Ishaan said holding her hand.

Aisha was reluctant  but she didn't want to be a hindrance. She looked at Atharv and asked "Is she okay?"

"I don't know. I have only been able to see her soul. I didn't see her in flesh " Atharv said fisting his hands. He wanted to be with her as soon as possible.

"Please get her here safely." Aisha said and they headed out.

Adira, Ansh and Ishaan took one car and Atharv, Kiaan took the other car.

The journey was filled with stress. When they reached the place. The scent of Reya's blood could be smelt from miles away. Atharv felt his dead heart stopping. The need for her delicious blood was lost somewhere behind the need to see her fine. He moved quickly. Atharv opened the door with a flick of his hand. They all entered together and saw the Witch bent near Reya on bed.

The Witch has placed cut on her wrists, from which the blood was flowing rapidly. The witch was filling bottles with her blood. Both bottles were already more than half.

Atharv moved quickly and pulled her away. He held the witch by her neck and pushed her up.

She used all her force and pushed Atharv away. Adira and Kiaan attacked the witch together. Adira held her by hair and pushed her on her knees. Atharv also got up and went near, "Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Don't you know ? Her blood can change my life I won't need anything again." The woman said with an evil smile. Before she could say another word, Atharv took her neck and gave it a hard jerk. She was dead before anyone could do more damage.

Atharv moved towards Reya, he noticed that her heartbeat was really low.

"She won't be able to survive. She lost too much blood and the hospitals are at a great distance " Adira said looking at Reya.

"We can't let her die "Kiaan said in anger.

"There's only one way left. Change her in to a Vampire " Adira said looking at Atharv.

"I can't do this. She is marked by you, my venom will not work on her "She explained.

Atharv nodded and leaned towards her neck. He sank his teeth in her body and let his venom enter her body. He stopped himself from taking even a single drop of her blood. When he moved back, he could saw her body already accepting his venom.

"She would be fine "Adira sighed in relief. Atharv took her in his arms and headed towards his car.

He laid Reya on the back seat and turned towards others "Lit up this whole place. Not even a single thing should stay intact " He said and got into the car. Kiaan also got in the passenger seat.

Adira started the work in hand and in minutes the flames were covering the whole place.

--------------
Mere hathon ki lakeeren , meri kismat ki tarjuman kb hen

Inki kasrat bhi meri kismat ka khalipan na bhr skin
---------

Assalamu alaikun friends ! How was the update? What do you think will happen next?