14

Meera welcomed them ,drinks were served, which they accepted eagerly .

Introductions were made , when the angel standing beside Atharv introduced herself , Meera couldn’t control herself and hugged Reya .she was already loving the girl, who was her son's.

"About the jeep ...."Ishaan said after sometime .

"I will ask someone to get it “Atharv got up with a last look on Reya .Meera smiled at his move .

Reya was looking around curiously , the work done in the house was really admirable.

"Let me give you all a tour of the house"adira said seeing the curiosity in Reya’s gaze .

"Naah! I don’t have the energy to wander , just take Reya , this house looks like one come from her dreamland "Zoya said .others seemed to agree with her , Reya blushed feeling embarrassed .

"I will do it .you keep the others company "Atharv said extending a hand towards Reya , she took it .Adira raised an eyebrow at him but didn’t say anything .

Atharv started showing her around , the wood work done in the house was stunning .when they reached the top floor ,Atharv said "this floor is in my use ".

The roof to floor window in Atharv’s room was giving a beautiful view of the forest , Reya gasped at the beauty .

"Beautiful "she said in a trance , "not more than you "he murmured.

Reya couldn’t hear him clearly , she asked "what? “he just shook his head.

"Will you stop being so careful around me ?"Atharv said after sometime , she turned towards him with questioning eyes .

"I can feel you anticipating an outburst from me "Atharv said moving nearer .

"Forgive me !I will never do such thing again ."Atharv said holding his ear .Reya 's cheek went pink , she pulled his hands down.

"Can we be friends now "Atharv asked .

"We are friends "Reya said looking down , Atharv brushed her cheek, the colouring making him mesmerized .

"We should go down "Atharv said .after sometime , they left .

Atharv came to her room that night also , his time went by easily in her presence.
Atharv noticed that she changed her face expressions quickly like a baby in sleep.

Next day , everyone seemed very excited . A trip was planned by college .during recess , everyone seemed to be talking about it .

"Hey , you both going ?"Zoya asked Atharv and Adira .
Atharv looked at Reya to know about her plan . Everyone saw their increased interaction but didn’t thought much of it .

"We are going hopefully "Zoya sighed "though !I don’t think , mom is going to allow Reya anytime soon . Especially on a 2 night stay trip "she explained .

"I will talk to uncle Darsh , we all are going !"Ishaan said with a wink .

"Why does it sound like only Reya would have problem with getting permission ? What about you Zoya ?"Adira asked , trying to know about Reya .

"Beacuse,Its only Reya , who can get herself in trouble even in glass box, not me "Zoya said .

"Now its not even that bad"reya grumbled , not liking the talk . Atharv shook his head smiling , he had a very good idea about what Zoya was talking.

"Okay then the plan is final . We all are going . Its going to be so much fun! “Adira exclaimed happily .

"Why don’t you all have dinner at our place, tonight ? You can talk to our parents also "Zoya said .she was always ready for get togethers .

"Sure , why not "Adira said agreeing .

Dinner didn’t excite Atharv very much , but spending a bit more time with Reya made up for it .

Reya got dressed in a beautiful lace dress in dusk blue color. Zoya in a cute floral dress . It hugged their bodies, in all the right places .

Atharv and Adira came with beautiful flowers . Adira gave them to Aisha, Aisha didn’t know why she felt wary of these both kids .

But she shook her head thinking I am turning into a paranoid "

Ishaan and Ansh arrived soon . They had dinner and then settled down in the lounge area .

They were talking and laughing , Atharv and Aisha were also sitting with them .Adira soon realized that they weren’t like usual parents , all strict or imposing .

"Actually a trip is arranged by college "Zoya started .

"Nah! You both aren't going . You both do enough stuff to drive me crazy here . No way you are going on this trip "Aisha said shaking her head and Zoya pouted .

"Mom! We will behave . "Zoya said making an innocent face .

"Aunty , we all are going .we will keep them safe ."Ishaan said .

"Reya...."Aisha started but Ishaan cut in .

"I will make sure, she stays out of trouble . Don’t worry "Ishaan said pulling on Reya’s hair .

Aisha agreed after some talking and begging . Atharv didn’t like , how close Ishaan was to Reya . He knew his thoughts were irrational , but still he couldn’t control himself.

Dessert was served ,Atharv really wanted to talk with Reya alone . He asked Adira to do something .

She looked around for a second and then dropped the dessert on him .Atharv caught up with her plan and stood up .

"Oh so sorry , it slipped from my hands while passing . Reya can you please show him a bathroom"adira said .

Reya took him to a guest's restroom downstairs .

"I will stay here , if you need something "Reya said sitting on the bed

Atharv entered the restroom and did a quick work on stain . He got out and found Reya looking at her shoes .she was busy in her thoughts ,when Atharv tweaked her nose and said “what are you thinking ?"

Reya blushed looking at him .a soft expression was covering his face , he was standing close enough that she could wrap her arms and hug him sitting on the bed. Her face went redder on her thoughts and she looked away .

Her blush was like a mystery to him , he ran his knuckle across her heated cheek , he could feel the warmth of her flowing blood .he was drifting in his thoughts , when Reya’s voice brought him back .
"Just thinking about tonight .I don’t think , we will be able to go out tonight , its already late"reya said looking anywhere but in his eyes , his hands were distracting her , more than she would like to confess .

"Is there something special about the woods ?"Atharv asked making her look at him .something passed between them at that time ,"I like the peace they offer .it feels like they hide away a lot of secrets. “she said in fascination .

He frowned at her thinking , she definitely didn’t think like normal teenage girls .she was saying things way too deep and meaningful for her age and life .

Reya bit her lip after giving him the answer. She didn’t know , what he would think about her .Atharv pulled her lip free "you are unique , my firefly "Atharv said and Reya looked at him confused .

"Lets go "Atharv said pulling her outside .

---------------

Ishq me sulagny walo se dhuan nahi uthta
Wo jalty hen ! Sehte hen!  r fir khaakh ho jaty hen!

--------

Waada kash he wo , unky ishq k daawy kesy , dalail kese?💔💔

-----------

Assalamu alaikum friends! How was the update .?