36

Atharv started taking much more care of Reya. He tried to be with her as much as he could. He had talked to his parents and Kiaan. They all started working to find that witch.

Another girl had gone missing in this time, the pattern was still same. Darsh had also started noticing it. He called Kiaan to meet in his office .

Darsh and Kiaan's dad had been friends since they were in school. Darsh knew about their reality. Aisha also belonged to the family of witches, due to which she also had some knowledge.

Kiaan hugged Darsh and took a seat. The latter explained the cases and his doubts. Kiaan said " Uncle ! Don't worry. I have already noticed all that. We are trying to find that witch."

Darsh tried to relax Aisha after returning home, but she wasn't taking it. Aisha said "Maybe, I should call my cousin. She is a witch herself, maybe she would be able to help. It's her amulet which keep Reya's energies hidden. No one is able to pinpoint Reya directly."

Before Darsh could say anything , Aisha was already up and calling her cousin.

"Hey, I need your help. Can you please come to our place tomorrow " Aisha said seeing that it was already late in the evening. Something was said on the other side and Aisha replied "I know, you don't leave your place, but please come. There has been a lot of stuff going on and I don't want to take the risk of taking Reya all the way to your place. It could be dangerous." Aisha said. Her cousin took a deep breath and agreed to come.

Aisha told her that she would send a car to pick her from there. Aisha ended the call and smiled, expecting that everything would be good once her cousin would reach.

Next morning, Reya was having breakfast on the dining table, when Aisha said " Come home from college directly. Don't go to hangout, today."

Reya nodded, she had noticed her parents being worried from some days, but she didn't know the reason behind it.

After college, everyone was bored and wanted to spend some time chilling. Reya remembered Aisha asking her to come home.

"Mom told us to come home directly. So, we can't go out but you all can come to our place " Zoya invited them.

Everyone agreed and they left for Reya's place. Aisha was surprised to see everyone in the living room. She didn't want to have a chat with her cousin infront of everyone, but she also couldn't ask them to leave.

"Kids, go upstairs to zoya's room. I will send some Refreshments " Aisha said after greeting them all with a smile.

Everyone headed upstairs except Reya, Aisha had a hold on her hand. "Mom, Is everything okay ? " She asked.

"Yes ! I need you here for sometime ." Aisha said making her sit on the couch, Reya was finding her mom's behavior very weird.

"But... " Reya started looking towards the staircase, but Aisha interrupted "Zoya can entertain them. I need you here right now."

Aisha headed towards the kitchen and asked a servant to take some refreshments to the kids. She knew that her cousin was about to arrive any minute.

Her focus was towards the main door, she saw the car coming in view and her cousin coming out of the car. Aisha greeted her and headed inside.

"Things are going wrong again, I am Really worried for Reya....." Aisha was speaking, but her cousin's focus was trained on Reya.

Reya also stood up seeing an aged women with a lot of amulets and threads around her neck and wrists. Reya was feeling uncomfortable and started looking here and there, the old woman was looking at her very intently, as if trying to solve some Mystery.

On the other hand, Ishaan, Ansh, Adira, Zoya and Atharv had settled in Zoya's room. Some were sitting on bed , others on carpet or sofa. They were trying to decide which movie to play.

"Where is Reya? " Adira asked.

"Mom wanted to talk to her "Zoya answered. Atharv was getting restless, not knowing what was to happen. He wanted Reya beside him in case of some incident.

---------
Kbhi ao! Tumko kuch btana he
Kbhi ao! Tumko kuch dikhana he
Mere jazbon ki chalni laash pr , salaami bhi pesh krni he
Kbhi ao! Tum ko ye seekhana he 💔

----------
Deewana war paani pr bny usky aks ko me dekhta hun

Naa choony ki himt hoti he, na nigah chura skta hun
----------

Assalamu alikum friends , a few chapters of this story are left.

Hope you are enjoying it ❤