41

Reya moved back quickly, she was on the other corner of the room in seconds. Reya went still and looked at her body. She could see the small changes. Her eyes went wide. She looked at Atharv "What? "She asked again.

Atharv moved towards Reya. He tried to touch her cheek, but she held his wrist away. She had gotten strong but not enough to hold Atharv. He didn't want to force Reya, that's why he threw his hands down.

"Reya...." Atharv started but Reya cut him in.

"How can you do that? I didn't want that. Mom won't look at me again. Why have you done this ? I can't hurt them, I am leaving " Reya was shouting by end.

She tried to get away, but Atharv held her shoulders and kept her against the wall. She was struggling but it didn't get her anywhere. " No, Reya you can't meet them now. We don't know your control level. You may hurt them." Atharv explained but Reya kept struggling.

"I won't hurt them ! How can you be so selfish? You didn't even think about me before doing that" Reya said feeling shattered. She wanted to cry but there were no tears coming out of her eyes.

Atharv couldn't hear anymore. He covered her lips with his. He didn't move his lips or used his tongue. He just kept their lips pressed together. Reya went still, after changing, it was the first time she was able to focus on the energy flowing between them. The pull was so strong, it felt almost physical.

Reya was focusing on Atharv's scent, her senses were heightened, she could see his eyes more deeply. Suddenly, Reya started seeing something in her mind. She soon noticed that it was her on the bed.

Atharv had let her in his mind, he was showing her what had happened by running through the events in his mind. Atharv moved away when he finished.

Reya was still for a moment. She was ashamed of herself. She looked down not knowing how to apologize for her words. She knew that it would hurt Atharv, but at that point she didn't think or care about it. She was only thinking about her parents .

Atharv's eyes went soft, he held her chin and made her look at him "It's okay, Firefly " He said and again placed his lips on hers. This time, Reya opened her mouth and started sucking his lips. She couldn't have ever imagined that a kiss can give her so much pleasure.

When they parted Atharv said " It's nothing, your senses are heightens. You will feel me and my touches more strongly " Atharv said and touched her neck. The slight brush of his fingers on her marked place made her tremble.

She took a hold of her emotions and focused on the questions, she needed to ask.

"Aisha Aunty is not going to be angry on you Relax " Atharv said "You can't meet her right now but we can call her " Atharv said taking his phone out.

Reya relaxed after talking to her mom.

--------------------
After 3 years

Reya was laying in Atharv's arms and thinking about how life had changed for her. They needed to shift, because people had started to take notice about them.

Reya remembered the day she had woken up as a vampire. Next 4 months had been really hectic for her. She learned to control herself around humans. Thankfully she never came close to harming anyone. She had also learned that her special power was healing. She could heal a person with her energy only . Reya had gotten Married to Atharv. He hadn't let her leave his side after she turned into a Vampire.

She knew that she would never be able to have babies. But it was okay. Atharv was enough for her. Her life was complete with him.

Changes had taken place in Adira's life also. When Kiaan had marked her, it changed her entire being. She was half vampire, half werewolf. Her body wasn’t taking the changes. Reya had helped her through this face. They had taken a witch's help also.

It was planned that the Vampire side of her body would be locked forever. Adira would turn into a whole Werewolf. Normally, it would have killed a person but Adira wanted to take the chance. While using Reya's healing power, the witch was able to lock her vampire part .Now Adira was the mother of 2 babies.
Life was beautiful for Reya. She always tried to focus on the positive things in her life.

She sighed and moved closer to Atharv .he still ran his hands through her hair at night. It didn't make her sleep but it relaxed her. The life Atharv used to think of as curse but now he liked to spend every moment to its fullest.

He wanted to show Reya the whole world. He wanted to see the changes taking place, the time passing with Reya beside her. He always thought that how soon he would have finished himself, if Reya won't have entered his life. It was still about Reya. He knew that they would leave the world on the same day. He knew that nothing in this world would ever be able to stay there without Reya. He inhaled the scent of his beloved Firefly and pulled her closer.

Are you excited to start this new journey ?