27

"What's his name ?"Kiaan asked.

"Atharv Singh Rathore , the whole family has shifted here from abroad "Ishaan said.

"I don’t know, Why the hell wasn't I informed ?"Kiaan grumbled and picked his phone .

He talked to some guy and when he got back "I was right, he isn't just anyone. The family in itself is feared by all supernatural creatures, specifically this guy. His powers was destroy cities upon cities in mere minutes. He can rule his world if he wish to. But it seemed like he was never interest. In the past century, he has pulled away from the population a lot more than before "Kiaan informed everyone.

On the other hand , Atharv went home and called Adira, they told him that they would return in an hour and he needed to stay put till then. Raghav and he waited for Meera and Adira to arrive .

"Ishaan's elder brother, he recognized me. I don't know who he is, but I am sure he isn't human." Atharv informed.

"We need to get all the information about him "Raghav said.

"I checked but he seemed to be a private person. Nothing much was found "Atharv said.

"What was Reya's reaction?" Adira asked after thinking for sometime.

"She seemed shocked and then I left. If I had gotten into a fight there , there was a chance that I would have hurt Reya in the process. "Atharv said and Adira nodded.

"Can you see in to what is she thinking right now ?" Adira asked .

"No , I haven't marked her yet and she is human. I can't invade her mind unless she calls me herself " Atharv said with a sigh.

"Come to my office "Raghav said to Atharv and they left to get all the information about the Malhotra’s.

Adira and Meera was worrying about Reya and Atharv. Atharv had always been special. Raghav and Meera had taken in Atharv when he was changed into a vampire 2 centuries ago. Adira had joined their family after 70 years of that.

Raghav and Meera were turned into vampires at the same time when they were travelling through a desert.

Atharv was strong and his special powers seemed to attract every evil, he didn't want any contact with them but they wanted him on their side, to be unstoppable.

The constant need of control irritated him. In the beginning, he wasn't experienced and Meera still got chills thinking about those days. He would burn whole forest to the ashes without moving a finger. The need to have human blood was never strong in him, he could avoid the temptation from the beginning.

Adira was pacing around when Atharv invaded her head, "Reya is calling me and she is crying ...."The pain in Atharv's words made Adira hurt.

"Then go to her, What are you waiting for ?"Adira asked.

"Dad wants me to be prepared before we go there. I can't just take her from them, she will hate me for life "It was breaking Atharv's heart .

Adira closed her fist in anger "Who the hell he is ? I will show him who he messed with. No one makes my family sad ."Adira said to herself in anger and left the house.

She got into her car and went to Malhotra mansion .

She entered and saw Ishaan and Ansh. They were shocked to see her. Her hair were open, flowing down her back. She was dressed in a high waited jeans and a crop top.

Adira moved towards Ishaan and said "Where is your brother ? "She hissed .

"Adira ...."Ansh started but by then Kiaan was coming back from the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand. Reya and Zoya were also sitting on the couch.

Adira 's face softened when her eyes fell on Reya's red eyes. Then she saw Kiaan, her steps only halted for a second before she was in motion .

She moved in inhuman speed and said "Reya, come with me "

"She is not going anywhere " Kiaan said and Adira turned her eyes on Kiaan. The look in her eyes could have burnt him alive.

"She is not under your control." Adira growled .

"You ..You are also a Vampire ?"Reya asked for confirmation.

Adira turned towards her, she sat beside Reya "Yes ! And you don't need to be scared of us. You know us " She said softly.

"No , She doesn't know you " Kiaan said with his hands shoved in the pockets of his pant.

Before they could understand what was happening, Adira had taken the knife from the kitchen counter and now was pointing it on Kiaan's neck.

"Keep it shut, if you want to live, you mutt "Adira said.

-------------
Dil lagi hoti to bhool jaty 

Ishq kia he , roz e qayamat bhi naam zuban pr hogaa❤❤

---------
Tooty dil se uthti aahen
Jb asmaan se takrati hen na to arsh rota he
Baarish hoti he!
Sulagty dilon se or dhuan uthta he ❤

--------
Assalamu alaikun friends ! Love you all❤❤❤