20

Meera noticed the tense behaviour of his son . They all were sitting together , when she asked Atharv "what’s wrong ?"

Adira replied in place of him "Reya got to know , he is not human"

"She knows that we are vampires ?"Meera asked .

"No , she only thinks that Atharv has some powers . She didn’t seem to doubt me "Adira asked .

"What’s the problem then ?"Raghav asked looking at the stone look on his face .

"She doesn’t even want to look at me, she is trying to deny my existence and the pull between us "Atharv said .

"She hasn’t decided anything yet , you should have known otherwise "Meera said .

"Give her some time "Meera continued .

"She is torturing herself and me .I will end up destroying everything if this continues , I feel my control slipping with each second of her avoidance “Atharv said punching the table , it shattered in a second.

Its didn’t surprise Rathore family much , the wound on his hand had already started healing .

"Have some control , if she doesn’t agree, change her . She wont have any option but to accept you. “Raghav said not standing the pain of his son .

"She will hate me forever "Atharv said .

"No she wont . Forever is too long to hate someone . Anyways, there wont be any reason left for her to deny you .her attraction towards you would be too strong to avoid “Raghav said .

Atharv went quite in a silent denial "try to see what’s her objections , you can work on them "Meera said and Atharv agreed .

Adira and Atharv left for college after that . He saw the redness in Reya’s eyes. He tried to talk to her , but she didn’t give him a chance . Atharv decided to let her be .

2 days went with their game of push and pull . Reya didn’t budge in this time . The sleepless nights had started to take its toll on her .

Aisha and Darsh had also started to get worried about her . Reya cornered Atharv in an empty class room , he was happy that she had at least decided to talk to him .

"What have you done to me ? Why cant I sleep properly ? Tell me? “Reya growled moving towards him . She had forgotten in her anger that who was he .

"I haven’t done anything "Atharv said softly .

Reya jabbed a finger in his chest "oh really ? Then why do I wakeup multiple times looking for something I don’t even understand "tears of frustration had started falling from her eyes .

Atharv melted at that point "firefly don’t cry .everything will be fine ."he said pulling her into his arms .Reya let him .she was tired of everything happening with her .

When she was down to sniffing, Atharv held her face up and started kissing her tears away .Reya didn’t even notice how her body was looking for his touch , how she leaned in to seek more .

"My baby girl , my firefly shhhh!i will help you sleep "Atharv said patting her hair .

Reya opened her eyes moving back , his words had pulled her back to the world "no I don’t want you in my life ! Leave me alone .I don’t want anything to do with you .I will prefer dying than taking your help "she said moved away.

She had decided in that moment not to have any contact with him, that she would die but wont take his help . She wont even acknowledge his presence .

Atharv went quite , it was like he couldn’t understand what just happened .

By the time , Reya went home ,she was feeling pain in her chest .she avoided it , but with each passing second it started to grow. It felt like a hole was broadening in her chest .her heart was being pierced by needles .

By night her condition was so bad that she needed to be taken to the doctor .her mind was not full awake or fully dead .she was in a third state.

Atharv was walking restlessly in the sitting area , Adira told him to go to Reya I cant , she denied our bond in clear words . I cant go near her without her permission anymore . Before , there was a chance , now she hasn’t left any loop holes for me to use "he said .

"Can I ?"Adira asked not being able to see his condition .

She called Reya , when the latter didn’t pick up , Adira called Zoya and got to know that Reya was in hospital .

Atharv closed his fist , trying to control his emotions ."I need to go to her .her denial to me is causing her soul to rebel . Her body wont be able to stand this for long . I need to go to her "he said .

"What is needed to be done "Adira asked .

"She has to call me herself , to let me in. "Atharv said.

"Or there would be only one result . She would die tonight or tomorrow "Meera said.

--------------
Muhbt ki nhi jati
Muhbt to ho jati he
Wafa k wady nhi krty
Wo to dikhai jati he
Akeedt ki ksmein kiun hon
Wo to nibhai jati he

------------
Yes !i am a crazy bird with the wish of eternal love .
Yes !i am a stupid bud who thinks that there would never be snakes in my garden
------------

Her world was shattered ....
Her happiness was taken....
Her life was on a cliff end..
But she went through everything bravely and smiled her fascinating smile ....❤❤❤

-------------

ASSALAMualaikun friends! How was the update?