28

"Really fast kitten!" Kiaan said with a smirk. Adira got baffled by his smile and words. He took the advantage and before she knew it, he had thrown the knife on floor and Adira's arms were held against her back, her front almost touching his.

"What were you saying ?" Kiaan asked with a cocked eyebrow. Adira's eyes lit with fire. Everyone was looking at them in astonishment.

Adira moved her leg to hurt him, his speed was nothing compared to hers. He won't have been able to stop her if she really wanted to hurt him. Adira hit his knee hard, this got him to loosen his hold on her, she took advantage and moved away from his grip.

"Never touch me again" Adira seethed and moved towards Reya. Before she could say anything, she heard Atharv in her mind "Have you lost your mind ? Don't tell me, you are really at Malhotra mansion" Atharv said. Adira sighed as she saw them coming in Meera's head. They didn't look happy.

She released a breath and sat on the couch beside Reya. "What happened ?"Reya asked.

"I guess, I shouldn't have been in such a rush " Adira said closing her eyes. She knew her family wasn't going to be happy with her move. Her going to the enemy's place without them was not excusable .

Kiaan also sat on a sofa opposite them and watched Adira intently. Her behavior was very human, he saw that the dead life hadn’t affected her yet.

They heard a car entering and they soon saw Raghav, Atharv and Meera entering. Kiaan stood up and moved to them midway.

"Welcome, welcome !The whole legendary clan is standing in my home. What an honor " Kiaan said.

"The Youngest King of Werewolves in centuries" Raghav said with an amused smile.

"So you did your research " Kiaan said with a smirk. They heard a shocked gasp from Reya "Werewolves! Is there no one human around me ?" She said looking shocked.

"I am " Zoya said rolling her eyes. She was surprised.
"Ishaan go upstairs, take Zoya, Reya and Ansh" Kiaan said and they moved upstairs. Reya was reluctant but they pulled her up.

"Vampires and Werewolves have a pact of peace. If you want to keep that peace, don't interfere in the matter of Mates" Atharv said in a dangerous tone.

"She is human “Kiaan said in a harsh tone.

"And she is his mate. She is going to be one of us very soon, so no big deal" Raghav said.

"You expect me to give her to you, so you can kill her and make a leech like you" Kiaan asked in anger. Atharv felt hurt at the portray of reality in that way. He didn't want that darkness for his firefly.

Adira pushed him from back and moved infront of him "What did you just say ?"She growled "You think you are any better than us, you mutt. Actually you smell worse than normal mutts. "

Kiaan smiled knowing that she was just trying to ignite him "Whatever you say “He said with a smile.

"Don’t interfere in our matters ,it won't be good for you otherwise "Adira said. Kiaan looked at her for a second and then said "Okay , I won't interfere in the matter of your mate, if you hand me my Mate"

Meera looked at him in confusion "How can we hand you your mate? We may not even know her "

"You know her and you know her well "kiaan said and turned towards Adira "Don't you think , you need to tell them something, Kitten "Kiaan asked .

"No , I don't have anything to tell ."She said glaring at him.

"She is my mate. "Kiaan said and then there was a silence enveloping the room after that.

"Who says ? "Adira said placing her hands on her hips .

"How is it possible ? The Queen of Werewolves to be a Vampire ? "Raghav questioned.

"I don't know anything about that, I just know what I am feeling " Kiaan said.

"You are feeling Shit! I am not your mate, you hear me "Adira hissed.

"We need to search " Meera said thinking about the complications , it can create.

"Ugghhhh! I said I am not his mate. He is lying " Adira said raising her hands in air. When no one gave her much attention, she stomped out saying "I am out of here .

Rathore family could see the clear signs of the mate bond between them. Even though, Adira was spitting fire but the sway in her body towards him, whenever kiaan looked at her was unmistakable.

-------------

Kiun uski ankhon me deed ki chmk nahi hoti
Kia ye deewangi sirf mere nseeb me likhi jani thi?

-----------

Wo chaie ? Kiun chaie ?
Usy chorie jaam laie
Kwaish kesi? Aarzoo kesi?
Jaane dijie , ye muhbt bhi he seraab jesi ❤❤