15

When Atharv and Adira returned home, Meera was waiting for them"hey! About the trip....just don’t do anything suspicious , its not safe "Meera said and Atharv nodded understanding her worry .

Late night , he went to Reya’s room, it was not easy for him to control himself. Her head was in his lap, Atharv was placing light kisses on her bare shoulder , temple and hair .the only reaction he got from Reya was soft smiles in sleep.

"I love you , my firefly "he whispered to her .Atharv wanted to invade her thoughts , see what she was dreaming about .but he decided to give her space and not enter her dreams until she had some idea about him and his reality .

Next day , the dues were submitted, everyone was really excited about the trip . Reya and Zoya did their packing . The trip was leaving at 11 pm .

"Take care of yourself . Stay with others , don’t wander alone "Aisha cautioned before they left . Darsh just smiled and asked them to enjoy themselves .

Adira and Atharv were told to be careful . When it was time to take seats , Ishaan and Ansh sat together as they wanted to talk about some football game . Zoya took a seat on the row beside them , Adira looked at the situation and decided to help her brother a bit . She knew that he needed to spend as much time as he could with her .

She sat beside Zoya . Now it was only Atharv and Reya left , the latter didn’t have any option but to sit beside him .they took the seat behind Zoya and Adira .

The music was blaring , everyone was busy talking and laughing . Reya was getting affected by him sitting so near , "he is handsome, nothing else !stop being attracted to him"reya mumbled to herself . A small smile covered Atharv’s lips , "hmmm , she is putting her attraction on my looks "Atharv thought knowing that how wrong was she .

Around 2 am , most of the people were asleep , Zoya got up and started taking pictures of them sleeping in weird positions . It was hard for her to control her laugh , drool was running from Sasha’s mouth .Adira was giggling lightly , seeing what she was up to . Ansh's head was placed on Ishaan’s shoulder in a very girlish way .

When she turned to Atharv and Reya , she got a small shock . Reya had her face hiding in Atharv’s chest , her hand on his stomach. Atharv’s arm was wrapped around her shoulders , his head resting on top of hers . Zoya took a pic and sat down , still in a trance . Adira saw it and said ,"Reya must be feeling cold "Zoya nodded with a light shrug .

Atharv had his eyes closed , but he wasn’t sleeping . When Reya had placed her head on his shoulder in sleep , he didn’t know what to do except follow his natural instincts .

Around 7 am , the bus stopped at a hotel , so that they could freshen up and have breakfast .

Reya opened her eyes and saw their position , Atharv was still acting to be asleep , but his head was now against the seat . After a good night sleep , the scent was again surrounding her , but it seemed like she was still in the arms of the source . She felt really confused by it . When she moved back , Atharv opened his eyes , as though he just woke up .

Everyone got out and saw their surroundings , greenery was surrounding them with beautiful mountains in the background . They had a light breakfast and continued their journey . Atharv was very attentive towards Reya .

Zoya posted everyone's sleeping pictures on the college's Facebook page except Reya and Ishaan ones . It seemed to get around really fast . Ishaan and Ansh were laughing hard after seeing the pics , when Zoya showed them theirs . Their laugh stopped mid breath .
Ansh's head was on Ishaan’s shoulder . "Baby ,delete it "Ishaan said pleadingly.

"No , you want to discuss match right ?"Zoya said teasing him .

Ishaan smacked ansh's shoulder and said "no he can go to hell for all I care , I am going to give my whole attention to you "Ishaan said jokingly and pulled her in his arms .

Reya wasn’t eating much, Atharv saw it and got juice for her . Reya smiled thankfully.

After breakfast , the professors had taken them for sight seeing .

-----------------

I have reached a point , where you became me and i became you .

Theres nothing without you in this world for me and everything with you .
My soul screams for you in the light of the world and in the darkness of my soul .
--------------
Assalamualaikum friends! An update after a long time