34

Atharv saw it and said "Relax Firefly ! You are fine just sleep."

Reya closed her eyes, she was still in his lap. Atharv knew that Reya needed to rest, her body was getting used to being connected with him, because of being human.

He placed her head on his chest and started running his hand through her hair. After sometime, Atharv moved and laid down with Reya still on top of him. She had fallen asleep. He kissed the top of her head and whispered " My Firefly."

--------------------

On the other side, Adira was looking around to see what she could do to piss Kiaan off. She was busy in her thoughts when he entered the room.

"Hello kitten " He said with a grin and went to freshen up. When he got out, Adira was sitting on bed. He sat down beside her and said " There are blood bags for you in the room refrigerator. If you have any issue or need restocking, then just inform me."

Adira check it and came to sit next to him again " This can go for weeks. I only need to drink a bag in 2 days."

"Still..." Kiaan left it at that.

"You can drink mine also " Kiaan said after sometime naughtily.

Adira pushed him so that he was laying on the bed sideway and straddled his stomach "Yeah, Why not" Adira also played along and showed him her canines

Kiaan wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her down. Now he was the one straddling her. Adira started trying to throw him off but he was way too strong "Move away, Mutt!!!" Adira shouted.

" No " Kiaan said relaxed. Adira stopped struggling not seeing any use of it.

She was getting affected by his closeness, his scent " My wild kitten, now you are going to make me believe that you like my scent " He teased.

Adira looked away from him and Lied "As If " She never planned to confess that how much she liked his woody musky, all male scent. Unlike all vampires, she had never been repulsed towards wolf's scent. Maybe, it was because, she was going to be mated to a wolf.

Kiaan went serious, she noticed the change in his expression. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. She found it really sweet, she would have blushed like hell if she had been a human still.

"You are a beautiful girl with a strong mind. I am proud of having you on my side " Kiaan said and Adira looked down.

He wanted to mark her, but his need to have her crazy about him was greater. He could only imagine, what it would feel like to have this girl love him. It made him heady just on the thought. He was nuzzling her neck, placing kisses here and there.

Adira's need to mark him was getting stronger as well. She wanted him to mark her as his. She clutched his shirt pulling him closer, in throes of need, but kiaan pulled back. Adira went still for a second.

-------------
Hello friends ! Sorry for the short update ❤❤