32

At night, Reya was laying in Atharv's arms. She was drawing circles on his chest and he was busy playing with her hair.

"Atharv ?" Reya said on a whisper.

"Hmm ?" Atharv hummed.

"Do you want to turn me into a Vampire right away ? " She asked.

Atharv kept quite for a moment, but then said "No, maybe some day. But I definitely want to mark you soon" He said.

"What's the difference ? Zoya didn't get marked because she didn't want to be a Werewolf so soon " Reya asked confused. She got up a bit placing her arms on his chest and looked in his eyes.

Atharv wrapped his arms around her waist " It's not same with Vampires and Werewolves. Werewolves marking will turn a human into one of them. But Vampires marking will only connect a person. I would be able to feel you, your emotions, your thoughts all the time after marking you. You will be an extension of my soul in a literal way.

You won't be able to read my thoughts but you would be aware of my presence without even seeing me. These inhabitations will remain, till you will turn into a vampire. Turning you into a vampire would require much more. I will have to leave my venom in your body and then you will need to drink my blood for shifting. I have searched about the mating between a vampire and a human, but there are still many things unknown " Atharv said pulling her down.

Reya sighed and laid her head on his chest. After sometime, she whispered half asleep " I want you to mark me soon ". Atharv smiled hearing it.

Kiaan did research, but he wasn't able to find anything major. His patience was running low. He called Rathore family to meet. It was decided that the meeting would happen in Rathore mansion.

When they settled down , Atharv started " Let's just be clear about somethings. If your clan wants to keep existing, you won't interfere between Reya and Me. "

Kiaan placed his forearms on his knees and leaned forward, The veins of his arms were budging and could be seen clearly.

"Let's just be clear about something else as well. If you all want to live here in peace, you won't keep my mate away from me " He growled.

"It's not them, keeping me away. It's me !!! Who doesn't want to go with you Mutt " Adira growled back.

Kiaan took a deep breath " I want to take her with me." He said.

"Your clan ?" Meera started.

"They will respect her as their queen. I will make sure of it. And we have no other option but to see, what changes will take place in Adira and me after our mating " Kiaan said and got up.

"I need to make some preparations. I will come to take Adira tomorrow morning" He said and Left.

"I am not going anywhere with you, Mutt!!!" Adira shouted from behind, Kiaan shooked his head and continued walking.

"Adira !" Meera called her to get her attention after Kiaan left.

"You need to think seriously, if you really don't want to be with him, you need to reject him properly. Otherwise stop being so childish and talk to him like a woman " Meera said and got up. Raghav also left for his wing with Meera.

Atharv moved towards Adira and wrapped an arm around her shoulder " My sister, stop lying to yourself that you don't want to be with him." Atharv said and Adira looked at him.

"If you are angry about how he behaved in the beginning, then punish him, torcher him as much as you want. But don’t stay away, you are punishing yourself as well like this. You have seen his emotions, his feelings are growing stronger than just the mate bond." Atharv said, he had connected with Adira, when she was busy shouting at him.

Adira had seen Kiaan's emotions. His love,  his adoration for Adira was very clear and potent.

"Okay ! I will go with him. But me not goanna forgive him so easily " Adira said with a Pout and Atharv ruffled her hair and got up.

Next day came, Adira was feeling sad for leaving her family as well. When she sat beside Kiaan in his car, he noticed her sadness and didn't like it on his Wild Kitten.

"You can come here as much as you want. In fact, you all can continue your hangouts in our place, in this way, you will be able to see Atharv " Kiaan said taking her hand. Adira didn't say anything about it.

"Atharv is going to mark Reya tonight " Adira informed him

"How ..." Kiaan started but Adira said "You don't get to say anything. I am here with you and Atharv is not turning her yet. He is just marking her."

-----------------

Uski aseeri mein aa kr

Gamon se boht gehra taaluk qaem kia mene🖤

---------------

Muhbt me "mein "hota he or "wo" hota he

Jab k ishq me "wo "hota he or sirf "wo" hota he !!

-----------
Assalamu alaikum friends! How was the update?

How is Ramadan going ?