5

Reya wasn’t able to sleep peacefully last night also .she woke up many times throughout the night .it had left her irritated.

She got dressed in baby pink knee length cute frock .it was looking really beautiful on her milky white porcelain skin.

They had breakfast and left for college .a buzz was going around the college , Reya grumbled "now what happened ? "

Ansh and Ishaan came towards them ."the Rathore family kids are going to join our college , it seems "Ansh informed .

"Kids ? "Zoya asked
"Yeah , Atharv Singh Rathore and Adira Singh Rathore ."Ishaan said.
"I am having a headache .I don’t have the energy to see all this drama , I am going on the 2nd floor , there’s no class till 9 am , hopefully , I will get some peace "she said and headed towards the stairs .

Zoya knew that she needed some quite time , so she stayed downstairs with Ishaan .

Reya plugged her hand free in and decided to listen some soothing music.

She was looking at the sky , it was cloudy today. She lost herself looking at them .she was standing against the railing .

She felt the air around her change , her eyes looked down , before she could even comprehend anything .

She could see a guy dressed in black crossing the grounds with a doll like girl in blue dress .Reya couldn’t see the face of the boy , it made her restless , she was fidgeting without even knowing it .

Just then the boy looked up and their eyes met. He only held her eyes for a second and then continued his path .she felt her heart stopping in that second .her hands were tightly wrapped around the railing .

"What was it ? "She mumbled to herself and then moved away from the railing .

-----------------
Atharv didn’t want to join any college , but meera's request made him think about it .Adira and Atharv left in their Audi for college .Adira was driving and Atharv was sitting in the passenger seat , his eyes closed .there was nothing , he wanted to look at .

"Atharv , you will be 3rd year and me in 2nd year .please don’t react ,if something will make you worked up "Adira pleaded .

Atharv neither said anything nor opened his eyes .soon , they reached the college .the students were busy whispering about their looks , their clothes etc .

Most of the students were looking at them but then Atharv felt the heat of a stare , he wasn’t able to ignore .he looked up involuntarily .

The girl standing against the railing looked like an angel , Atharv could see his soft brown eyes clearly , her honey brown hair reached her hips .in short , she was gorgeous with her slightly parted red lips .it took a second for Atharv to look away , he had seen a lot of pretty faces in his , it shouldn’t have affected him .

He decided to let it go .they went to the principal's office just as a formality , their admissions were already done .

Principal himself took them to their classes after some talking .he tried to talk to Atharv but the latter one's cold eyes forced him to keep it shut .

Zoya was getting worried by Reya's behaviour , Reya tried to act normal .during recess , Ansh, Reya , Zoya and Ishaan were sitting on a table .

Adira had pulled Atharv with her , she wanted to socialize , not to be pointed out by everyone .

Reya saw them entering , the cafe area went silent for a second , but then there was chatter all around .they settled on an empty table .Reya controlled herself from looking at him.

Sasha also entered a minute later , a wicked smile covered zoya's lips . Ansh and Ishaan were busy talking about football.

Sasha was walking with a full swing in her walk .she wanted to attract Atharv’s attention , after all he was painfully handsome with his jet black hair , grey steel eyes and strong jawline covered with scruff .he was 6.5 foot tall and had lean ripped muscles covering his bones .his shirt wasn’t good enough to hide his physique .and most of all., he was the only son of a billionaire.

Zoya stuck her leg out which caused Sasha to stagger over it .she turned and glared at Zoya "not my fault , your eyes were covered with dollar signs"zoya said with a shrug .

Sasha moved away not wanting to cause a scene , Reya shook her head feeling shocked "why did you do that?"

"You forgetting that she called me a bitch , I am just living up to the given name "Zoya said flicking her hair with fake attitude .

Adira let out a giggle .she had watched the whole interaction and already started liking those two cute girls .

---------------
Unki nazro se hua jo tasadum apna

Duniya lut gai , naya jahan abad hua

-------------
weraan aankhen , betarteeb hulliya

Guzri raat r uski bechaini ka kissa sunate hen
--------------