10

Atharv spent most of his day glowering , he tried not to think about Reya at all . At night , it was almost impossible .
"Hopefully , she will sleep peacefully tonight" he said knowing that it wasn’t going to happen .

The night went by slowly , with him moving from here to there . He wasn’t able to stay still for even a short period of time .next day , it happened as he expected , Reya hadn’t slept much through the night .

"What happened ? "Adira asked .
"I don’t know , I was waking up again and again like before , feeling restless"reya said not knowing what had changed .

"Oh! Don’t take stress .you will be fine "Adira said with a smile , she adored this cute girl .

The day went normally , the night was restless for Reya again .Atharv was on the last thread of his patience , "why am I feeling for her ? "Atharv asked himself in anger .he didn’t like the feelings, he was going through.

Next day , Atharv was grumpier , he wasn’t talking , he was busy growling at everyone . Adira could only sigh seeing his behaviour .

They went to college , it was raining today .the group was sitting in cafeteria ,except Reya and Atharv . Atharv didn’t join them , because avoiding her was most difficult when she was in front of him, Reya had gone to the restroom .

Adira asked Atharv to join them , because everyone was asking about what was wrong with him . Reya was also returning to the cafeteria . She was going to slip in the wet corridor , when Atharv held her .

Before Reya could say anything , he pushed her against the wall , not many students were in that area . "Cant you just stay away from me ?"he asked with grey eyes glowing darker in anger .

Reya wasn’t able to hold his gaze , he grab the hold of her hair on her nap and made her look up at him . His hold was firm but not painful ."are you so desperate for my attention , you think , I don’t notice you staring at me ?" He asked , Atharv was saying bullshit , he was so fed up with his attraction towards her , that he decided to take out on her .

Anger flashed in Reya’s eyes , I hate you ! You don’t deserve anything except hate "she said and tried to move away quickly .

Her amulet got struck in his watch , she had moved so fast that it broke away , Reya felt it and saw the amulet on floor , but angry tears were filling her eyes ,she left it there and left . She felt ashamed for feeling any attraction towards him , she felt ashamed for ever even looking at him.
He sleepless nights weren’t helping a bit in this situation , she was already frustrated with herself and this only added fuel to it .

Atharv was left there , standing her going away . His world had changed a minute ago and the one changing it didn’t even know . "She is mine......." Atharv murmured stating the fact .

He took the amulet and closed it in his fist , he went to the cafeteria and said" Adira !lets go .I have some work “he said .

Adira could sense the tension around him ,she quickly got up .

Reya reached the cafeteria after sometime , she needed to put herself together, tears weren’t ready to stop falling .

Zoya saw her condition , she thought that maybe it was because of not getting sleep from some nights again . She didn’t ask Reya and ordered a coffee for her .

Atharv and Adira reached home "what’s wrong ?"Adira asked.

"Call mom and dad “he said and settled in the lounge area .Adira complied without questioning him .

When they entered the lounge area , they sat down near him "you asked for us ? "Meera asked.

Atharv looked at them for a second and then opened his fist , letting the amulet dangle through his fingers .

Raghav took it , and on the first close look said "a powerful amulet ! Where did you get it , witches need a lot of power to make them and this one is specifically of a special kind .it covers smell as well as energy around a person ."

Atharv's eyes were flashing with different emotions , anger , possessiveness were the most prominent went .

"She is mine " he said with barely restrained emotions .

Everything went quite for a minute , they were looking at him trying understand what he just said "who? " Meera asked on a whisper .they knew that there were some supernatural creatures in this town , but didn’t know who was written in Atharv’s fate .

-----------------

Wo hawaon k dosh se dr jany wali

Hm pathar dilon ko kiun chahygi

-----------------

Jb mohbt sr se waari jati he na!!

To bs 2 dil toot ty hen ..kbhi na jurny k lie !!
Ek gehri khaamoshi reh jati he wahan

Jahan kisi k naam se dhrkn chla krti thi!!
-----------

Assalamualaikum friends! How was the update ?

Do give your reviews , writing this story is taking a lot of effort .❤❤❤❤❤🙃🙃