Chapitre Neuf

It had been about five minutes of absolute silence until Levi could hear the tapping of Erwin's shoes in the distance, and yet he still couldn't think of why the world was turning on him now. The raven was holding his legs close to his chest as his back was pressed against the wall, hiding his sight from the body next to him. He heard the door squeak open some but didn't look up to see Erwin standing in the doorway.

" Levi?"

" ... Take her out of here Erwin... this isn't over... not at all..."

" What do you mean? Did you find something?"

" More or less I heard something from him." Levi used one of his feet to kick Eren's shoulder a bit showing Erwin who he was referring to, " He's got a part in all of this and he's knocked out cold for awhile, it's difficult on me right now so just... just get her safe and get this bastard locked up somewhere we can question him later..."

" Right then." Erwin reached for his earpiece and spoke to his underlings on what to do next, " I'm going to need three men here stat, two for IST and one for VT, and make it quick." He was given confirmation that they were on their way so he walked over to Levi.

Levi could hear the man before him coming towards him and frankly he didn't want to have a friendly chat on what their next move will be. To be honest, all of this was getting to become too much for the raven to handle. He has to make sure his mother was safe, make sure that the organization wouldn't catch her or himself, and now he has to be careful wherever he goes due this new bounty on his head. He didn't know what to do and because of that he was growing more and more irritated.

Erwin crouched down in front of Levi and extended his hand to try and help him up from the floor, but there was no reaction or reply.

" Levi... Please let me help you, I know you hate the idea of it but if I'm going to be able to help your mother then you'll have to come to ter-!"

Before he could finish speaking, Levi had lunged at him and held him tightly. The raven didn't know what he was doing but all he did know was that he needed to hold someone close, preferably his mother but she wasn't exactly in the best condition to do so. He could sense the same kind of confusion Erwin was feeling but the blond returned the embrace gently. The two men stayed like this for a little while until Erwin lifted Levi off the floor and held him in his arms. Levi tried to protest but Erwin's hold on him was about as strong as him trying to squeeze the air out of someone's lungs.

" ! What do you think you're doing?! Put me down you old geezer!"

" You won't open up to anyone, so whatever happens next is due to that."

" What?! Okay look man, your jokes are really lame right now and you're not making any sense right now. What do you want from me?!"

" You'll find that out in no time, so I'll leave that for you to figure out."

When they reached the outside of the facility, Levi could see three men going running inside and in a moments time two were carrying Eren off into one car while the other one carried his mother to a different car. When Erwin reaches his limo he opened the door and climbed inside, still holding onto Levi. But when the car started moving Erwin leaned his head into the crook of Levi's neck. The raven could feel the blond's breaths against his somewhat sensitive skin.

" ! Stop it, what are you doi- ! Ah... I said stop!"

" I'm not stopping till Hell freezes over."

The man before Levi started licking and kissing his neck. The raven wouldn't know of what was to happen when they reached Erwin's home.

When they arrived, the blond continued his kisses as he carried Levi into the luxurious apartment building, kissing from his neck to his lips. When they entered the room it was dark and neither of them bothered in trying to reach the light switches. Erwin walked over to the closest level surface he could find, and lay Levi down onto a table with a window to the right.

" You old per-perverted geezer... haa, ! stop this, right now... !"

" I'm afraid I won't be able to until I've had my fill of you."

Levi felt Erwin buttoning his shirt and he also felt the man before him start to trail his kisses down to his chest. There was something about this whole ordeal that scared the raven, but he didn't  know what. What he could say for certain was that it had been a long time since he felt like this, and he thought that surely Erwin knew too.

" Let our you voice, Levi..."

Up till this point, Levi had been fighting to hold in his voice but with the stimulation of the scenario happening to him he let one noise out.

" That's it, Levi... !"

Levi had growled and sat up abruptly in sheer fear of letting this man make or show love to him. To Levi, love was of two things. It was a lie and a waste of time. He had loved someone before but she died due to this new group of ex-members of the organization he works for. So if he hated Erwin then he wouldn't be feeling like this, no, he'd hate him so much he'd try to kill him whenever he had the chance. All of a sudden Erwin had stopped his movements and looked straight into the raven's eyes.

" You belong to me now, Levi."

AN: Here's chapter nine, now I was going to try and update this, and the two for today since I wanted to dedicate all of today as a work day for me to catch up on school work but I'm getting really tired, so I'm calling it quits. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you later....

_-_To Be Continued_-_