ANGST

//written within 30 minutes

//my friend and i were doing a challenge and yeah this is what came out

//TW: death and angst

He held me in his arms tenderly. I leaned my head against his chest.

"Roman?" I asked.

"Yes, Virgil?"

"Why do you love me?"

"Hm," He thought for a second. "Because you are so much better than you think. You think you're ugly, but you're dashing. You think you're stupid, but you're so smart. You think you're worthless, but you mean the world to me."

"Oh," I went red. He brushed my hair out of my face. "I love you, Roman."

"I love you more."

The next morning, I wasn't in my bed. I was on the floor, with Deceit leaning over me.

"Oh, look, sleeping beauty's still asleep," He sneered.

"What am I doing here?" I groaned. I heard Romans muffled voice behind me. I jerked my head around and my mouth fell open.

All of the other sides were tied up and gagged. All of their gags were wet from tears, and I was confused as to why they were there.

I turned back to Deceit.

"Might as well just do this slowly," He lied, and stabbed me in the stomach.

The pain spread quickly through my body, and I felt like I was losing control. My eyes watered and blood soaked through my clothes and spread around my body. The pain was overwhelming and I felt myself losing consciousness.

Roman was able to undo his bonds and ran over to me. His eyes were wet and red and he pulled me close to his body.

He held me in his arms tenderly.