Prinxiety Angst-Part 2

//tw: suicide and lots and lots of angst

I strummed the right cords and sang along, tears streaming down my face.

"I don't really care,

"You can keep the things we used to share.

"But what did you do with my heart?

"What did you do with my heart...." You took it, Roman. You took it and shattered it into thousands of pieces that could never be put together again.

I was foolish. Foolish to think that he loved me. Foolish to think that he cared.

I stopped strumming, having made up my mind on what I was going to do.

I set the ukulele down and stood. I shuffled to the bathroom, wiping my tears away with my sleeve. I grabbed a pen and paper from my nightstand and stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. No one could stop me now.

I opened the drawer that hid my knife and put it on the marble counter. I picked up the pen and started to write.

The first letter was addressed to Patton.

"Dear Dad,

This wasn't your fault. You did everything you could to help and care for me and you did your best. You helped a lot, whether it looks like it or not. But this is the way it was meant to be. I love you, so so much.

Love,

Virgil."

Logan was next.

"Dear Logan,

Hey there, teach. I'm sorry it had to be this way. You helped me a lot, don't get me wrong. You were there for me during most of my attacks, calming me down and stuff. But it was bound to happen.

Love,

Virgil."

Roman's was last. I didn't know what I could say that wouldn't sound messed up, so I just wrote what I thought.

"Dear Roman,

I'll be honest with you. I love you. I always have, and probably still will, though I'm dead. What happened between us wasn't what made me kill myself, though it was the last straw. You didn't have to date me out of pity. It would've been much easier to just say you didn't like me that way. But what's done is done. I would've loved you anyways. I just want you to... to keep in mind that it isn't your fault. Don't be so harsh on yourself, Roman, it isn't good for you.

With undying love,

Virgil."

And with that I folded up the notes, wrote their names on the tops, and plunged the knife into my chest.

Sander Sides One Shots-DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें