Logicality Fluff

//dedicated to  Switched-Sides

//love you babe

//this was written on valentines day soooooooooooooooooo lol

//im rereading it and jeez this is cringey as fuck im sorry

Patton was sitting in the living room, watching Parks and Recreation. Logan came downstairs and sat down next to Patton.

"Hi there, Logan!" Patton smiled and paused the episode, giving Logan his full attention. "What do you need?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing," Logan shrugged.

Patton's brows furrowed. Logan didn't come out of his room for no reason... he looked down at his watch for the date. "February 14" is what it said. Patton knew it was Valentine's Day, but he didn't think Logan would remember. Anything Logan didn't find as useful information, he wouldn't bother with it. He would know, but he wouldn't care. "Then... why are you here?"

"Because I want to spend time with you."

"Wait... is this for one of your experiments?"

"No. I just genuinely enjoy your company."

"You do?" Patton was surprised. "I thought you found me annoying!"

Logan's brows furrowed. "Of course not. Yes, your jokes are a bit stupid, but you're still... what's the word... fun? To be around?"

Patton blushed. "Am I really?"

Logan nodded.

He smiled. "That's sweet of you, Logan."

Logan shrugged. "It's no big deal."

Patton unpaused the episode.

~ten minutes later~

Logan slid his arm around Patton.

Patton looked up at him. "Logan? Are you... are you cuddling me?"

"Oh, so that's what this is called... yes, I guess I'm 'cuddling' you. That is what you do to someone you love, right?"

Patton's face went red. "I-uh-did I hear you right?"

"I should hope so. I don't want to have to say it again."

"You... you love me?"

Logan nodded.

"Really?!"

He nodded again.

Patton grinned. "Yay! I love you too, Logan." He kissed his cheek.

Logan smiled, a hint of red making its way to his cheeks.

Patton cuddled closer.

The episode ended, and Logan stopped Netflix from playing the next one. "Patton?"

"Yes, Logan?" Patton looked up at him.

"Can I... uh..." he cleared his throat. "Can I kiss you?"

Patton smiled. "Of course you can!"

Logan smiled back and kissed him softly.

Patton kissed back, his face scarlet. He melted into Logan's embrace, his heart doing loops in his chest.

Logan held him close and deepened the kiss.

Patton pulled away after a few minutes, gasping. "How long have you been waiting to do that?" He whispered.

"For around a year."

He blushed. "Same."

Logan kissed him again.

Patton smiled. He kissed back, but pulled away sooner than the last one. He hadn't pulled away very far, though, so Logan was practically mumbling into Patton's lips. "You're an exceptional kisser, Patton."

"Thank you. You aren't too bad yourself." He kissed him again, cupping Logan's cheeks.

Logan's arms were wrapped around Patton's waist, holding him close.

They kept cuddling and kissing for around 30 minutes, until Virgil walked in and said, "Would you mind not doing that on the couch?"

Patton giggled. "Sorry, kiddo."

Roman came up behind Virgil. "You can't blame them, Virgil. It's Valentine's Day."

Virgil rolled his eyes. "Ah, yes, how could I forget about the day that just reminds me about how painfully single I am!"

Roman giggled and hugged him from behind. "It doesn't have to be that way, you know."

Virgil looked at him, his cheeks red. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Virgil, would you be my valentine? And possibly my boyfriend?"

He slapped him gently. "Of course I will, you dolt!"

Roman chuckled and kissed him softly.

Virgil kissed back.

Their Valentine's Day continued like this, each person attacking their new significant other with kisses. The sides had a wonderful Valentine's Day, probably the best they've ever had.