Flirty and Free~Prinxiety

//tw: uh.... lots of fluff??? i dunno. no angst.

Virgil was sitting on the couch, playing with his phone while waiting for Patton. He had been told to wait in the living room since Patton had a present for him. Virgil was starting to get impatient. His foot started tapping anxiously.

Suddenly, Roman was pushed into the living room. He looked around in confusion. "Uhm-Patton-?" He called. "What, exactly, is the purpose of making me stay here for an hour?" He hadn't seen Virgil sitting on the couch.

Virgil groaned. "Oh my god, you've got to be kidding me." He rubbed his eyes with his hands, and Roman finally spotted him.

Realization donned on him. "Oh, no... he doesn't... this isn't..."

"Yep... he's trying to set us up..."

Roman sighed and plopped down next to Virgil. "Well then, Mr. Gloomy Gooper, what do we do now? We're stuck together..."

"...for an hour..." Virgil finished. He shrugged. "How am I supposed to know what to do?"

Roman sighed. "Fair point."

After a couple minutes of silence, Roman suddenly asked, "Hey, do you get flustered?"

Virgil stared at him weirdly. "Uhm... no, not really... I just get annoyed... why?"

Roman shrugged, smirking slightly. "No reason." He scooted closer to Virgil slightly.

Virgil scooted away. "What are you doing?"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know what I mean, Princey."

"No, I don't think I do." He just scooted closer.

Virgil tried scooting away, but instead he fell off the couch. Roman caught him by the hand before he could hit the floor and pulled him up strongly. Unfortunately for Virgil, Roman had used too much strength, causing Virgil to fall onto his chest.

He pushed himself off Roman, glaring. "What the hell was that for?!"

Roman pouted slightly, pretending to be hurt. "I didn't mean for you to fall off."

"Not the falling off part! The catching me!"

"What, did you want me to let you fall?"

"No, but don't pull me up so fast that I land on you!"

Roman smirked. "Why? Are you flustered because of it?"

Virgil just scoffed. "No. I'm annoyed." He stared at Roman questioningly. "Why? Are you trying to make me flustered?"

Roman scooted closer, gazing at Virgil lustingly. "Maybe."

Virgil's heart fluttered, but he didn't let it show. Instead, he smirked and scooted closer as well. "Alright then, Princey. Two can play at that game," he mumbled. He gave him a loving stare, one Roman had never seen on him before.

Roman scooted even closer. Their legs were brushing now. "Did it hurt?" He whispered.

Virgil leaned in to him and slid closer. They were pressed against each other. "Did what hurt?"

"When you fell from heaven?"

He smiled flirtatiously. "No, but I scraped my knee when I rose from hell."

Roman matched his smirk. "Oh, so maybe that's why you're so hot."

Virgil nodded. "Touché."

Roman just continued. "Are you WiFi? Because I'm feeling a connection."