Let's Dance

//i got bored and had Dancing Through Life stuck in my head so this happened....

//it's prob rlly cheesy but idc cuz i had so much fun writing it

//sorry for it being so long :P

Roman sighed. He was bored and wanted something to do. Maybe he and Virgil could watch a movie....

He stood and headed over to Virgil's room, his steps quiet. The door opened without a sound.

Virgil was standing in the center of the room, headphones on and eyes closed. He was grumbling about "Jesus Patton why are you making me do this shit It's not like I'm ever gonna use it," while dancing the tango.

Roman smirked a bit and slid in, closing the door behind him quietly. He came up behind Virgil, fixed his arms, and then came up in front of him. "I think dancing with a partner might help more," he said with a small, sly smile.

Virgil's face went red and he dropped his arms, pausing the music and let the headphones drop to his neck."I-Uhhhhhhhh-You weren't-what happened to knocking-?!"

"I dunno, I didn't think you would be dancing." He took Virgil's hand in his and put his other hand on his waist.

Virgil pushed him away. "Uhhh-no-I'm not dancing with you-"

"Why not?" He asked, a bit hurt.

"Because you're a good dancer. I'm not. I will step on your toes and do the wrong moves."

"I don't care. I wanna dance with you."

Virgil blinked a couple times. "...why?"

He shrugged. "I dunno."

"Alright then..."

Virgil connected the phone to a speaker and put on tango music, only loud enough for them to hear.

Roman took Virgil's hand again and got into position. This time, Virgil didn't reject him. He got into position, too.

They started to dance. Roman was surprised by how good Virgil was. He didn't mess up once, and he also didn't step on Roman's toes, like Patton (accidentally) and Logan (purposefully) did.

The dance was coming to an end, and Roman decided to do something unplanned.

Before the dance finished, he brought Virgil into a dip. Their faces were inches apart, and Virgil went bright red.

Roman smirked, closing the gap a bit more, but not enough for their lips to touch.

"Oh, stop teasing me," Virgil mumbled and pulled Roman in by the collar. He kissed him passionately.

Roman smiled and kissed him back. He stood Virgil up and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer and closer as if he couldn't get close enough.

Virgil melted into the kiss and let Roman pull him close. He cupped Roman's cheeks.

Roman pulled away, breathing heavily. They didn't say anything for a couple minutes, just stared at each other lovingly.

Patton opened the door loudly, causing Roman and Virgil to immediately jump five feet away from each other.

"Do any of you know where all the Crofters went?"

"Uhm-i-" Roman's voice was raspy and he cleared his throat. "-I think Logan ate it all-"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Logan finished it-" Virgil agreed, blushing brightly.

"Alright. Thanks!" He left and closed the door behind him.

Roman rubbed the back of his neck, his face scarlet. He avoided meeting Virgil's gaze.

"...sorry for just... uh... kissing you like that..." Virgil whispered.

"What? No! Don't be sorry!" Roman took one step closer to Virgil. "I... uh.... it was... nice...." he mumbled.

Virgil looked up and met Romans gaze. "...you don't... uh... hate me for it...?"

He shook his head. "I was actually kinda hoping you'd kiss me.... I was too scared to make the first move...."

Virgil smiled a bit.

Roman smiled back and stepped even closer. They were inches apart again, and Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist. "Can I...?" He asked quietly.

Virgil nodded, blushing brightly, wrapping his arms around Romans neck.

Roman kissed him softly. This kiss was packed with emotions that they had never expressed to each other before; joy, lust, love, happiness, gentleness, care.

Patton poked his head in again.

Roman pulled away quickly and looked up at Patton. His face went even redder.

Virgil groaned. "PATTON, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO KNOCKING?"

He flinched. "Sorry, kiddos, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the grocery store with me-I'll go now-sorry to disturb you-"

Virgil rubbed his temples. "It's fine, just don't do it again. And don't you dare tell Logan, or else we'll never hear the end of it."

Patton nodded and retreated, closing the door behind him.

Roman chuckled nervously. "Uhm.... that was... annoying...."

Virgil gave a small laugh. "Yeah."

He smiled a bit and kissed Virgil again, hoping that this time no one would disturb them.