Code Purple (Analogical)

//human au//

//requested by CuteCupid673 

//tw: anxiety attack

Logan's phone buzzed, and he looked down. Virgil had texted him one word. Purple.

He stood, grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys, and ran out the door to his car. He drove over to Virgil's house and used the keys to unlock the door. He ran up to Virgil's room and stumbled through the door.

Virgil was curled up on his bed, sobbing quietly. He was hugging his knees to his chest, his head buried between them.

Logan walked over and sat down. He put a hand on Virgil's back. "Hey," he said softly. "It's fine. It'll be alright."

Virgil just gave a sob and sat up. He leaned into Logan, who had wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer.

Logan rubbed his back comfortingly. "Breathe. In for six, hold for seven, exhale for eight." Virgil followed his instructions.

Once he was calm enough, Logan asked, "What triggered this one?"

Virgil sniffled. "School. Stress. Pressure to do better than I am when I'm already struggling to keep a B," he told Logan.

He nodded. "I see." He continued rubbing his back comfortingly.

Virgil nuzzled him. Logan blushed softly and let him. He knew Virgil was touch starved and, honestly, so was he.

They sat there, just cuddling, for a little while. This had never really happened before. Usually, Virgil stopped hugging Logan as soon as he calmed down.

"Logan?" Virgil asked softly.

"Yes?"

"Can... uhm... can I tell you something...?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"I... uhm..."

Logan glanced down at him, his brows furrowed in curiosity. Virgil's face was bright red as he said, "Iloveyou-"

Logan's brows furrowed even more. "Huh?" He hadn't quite understood what Virgil had said since he said it so fast.

"I... uhm... I love you..."

His face went scarlet. "... I... well then... uhm..."

Virgil sighed. "I'm sorry I just made everything weird I shouldn't have said anything-"

"No, no. It's-uh-it's not that-I-I feel the same way-" Logan stuttered. His heart was fluttering in his chest more than it usually was when he was around Virgil.

Virgil looked up at him. "You.... you do?"

He nodded, and Virgil smiled slightly. He leaned in, but paused before their lips collided, giving Logan time to pull away. Instead, Logan closed the gap between them, smiling slightly.

Virgil cupped Logan's cheeks as his body melted into his. Logan wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist and deepened the already passionate kiss.

When they pulled away, they had nothing more to say to each other. The kiss had expressed more than a million words. They just gazed at each other lovingly.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you..." Virgil whispered.

Logan smiled slightly and pecked him on the lips. "It's okay, Virge. I understand."

Virgil blushed lightly and buried his face in Logan's chest. Logan ran his hands through Virgil's hair, smiling softly.

Patton and Roman didn't find out until they saw Logan and Virgil making out on the couch. From then on, the couple made no move to hide how they felt anymore, and they had their happily ever after.

From best friends to boyfriends to husbands, they stayed together, 'till death do they part.