Don't Bother-Prinxiety

~Virgil's POV~

Roses and thorns go hand in hand.

I guess you could look at me and Roman that way.

Or you could look at us as the prince and peasant, in which case, we don't match at all.

Either way, we're together. Yay....

See, it's not that I'm not happy with him. Honestly, I'm not happy with anything. That's just the way I am. But I'm... scared, honestly. Scared to fuck this up. Scared to... send him running the other way. Now, he swears that won't happen, but who am I kidding. It happens every time.

Every.

Time.

I have not had one successful relationship. Every time, I manage to screw something up, and I'm alone.

Again.

And I don't want that to happen with Roman because... I actually like him.... And I don't want to lose him....

But he may as well already be gone.

~Roman's POV~

I can feel that Virgil isn't happy. Something's bothering him and.... I don't know what to do about it... I want to help him, but every time I ask, he shrugs it off and says it's nothing.

I feel useless.

I can't help my boyfriend properly. He doesn't feel like he can trust me. I'm so bad at this... it was never this hard with other people... then again, I guess I wasn't necessarily trying with those other people....

I'm trying to help him, but nothing will work. Am I the problem here? Is this... is this my fault? Did I do something...?

I guess I'll never know....