EIGHTEEN

"Oh wait she isn't your mother is she?" Chelsea asked with a sly grin

Gigi was getting tired of their teasing. The way they tainted her. They knew who her mother was and they were testing her, seeing how far they could push her buttons until she started begging. But she held herself to a higher standard than that. She had to be the bigger person because they couldn't be.

The way Chelsea had said it with such innocence, like it was something she hadn't known. Like she didn't already know that.

Chelsea and all the other people on the Isle knew who her mother was and they were going to keep teasing her about it because they knew she couldn't do anything to them.

She was weak little Sunshine. She didn't have an evil bone in her body. She was all happiness and glitter. She saw the good in everything, Very one and never had a bad day. She never had a problem with anyone. She was a ray of sunshine, nothing could bring her down. Even living on the Isle of the Lost all her life.

She had a good heart and they'd known her whole life she didn't belong here. They'd known her whole life and they never told her, waiting for the day she found out herself, even if it took sixteen years. Now she was so close to getting answers her so far and they still were here to make fun of her for it.

She ha too much of a good heart. It caused her to help people who didn't deserve it. She trusted too easily. She gave too much and received nothing in turn. She loved to much, she cared too much. And in the end she was he one who ended up hurt the most.

She looked for the good in devils, md they wonders why she held so much pain. She didn't show it, it took a lot to get her to share what she felt. Because these people didn't care. They never had.

She'd never expected much in return. Not that they had any good in them to shed to her.

She'd only been allowed to join Mal's gang because of Evie and Carlos, and even they had their doubts.

Letting the resident ray of sunshine in their group, would that tarnish their image?

Mal had grown to like her and had showed her how to hide her kindness from others, only using it when she was with them. She could only be her true self with them. Then they'd gone to Auradon, tried to steal the wand. Their plan failed and they all accepted that Good was better than evil. Something Gigi had known all her life.

"Oh the poor girl she looks so lost." Quinn cooed, though she didn't seem to care the slightest.

"Shut it Quinn." CJ said. "Leave her alone."

"I don't remember talking to you Calista Jane."

CJ cringed at the name, glaring at Quinn who barely looked up at her.

"Don't call me that." CJ said. "It's CJ."

"CJ. Calista Jane. Same thing." Quinn said with a wave of her hand. "It shouldn't matter what I call you. You should only be insulted that I call you a traitor."

"I'm not a traitor either." Quinn said. "None of us are."

"Oh really?" Quinn asked with a raised eyebrow. "Leaving your family behind. Leaving evil for good. Isn't that being a traitor?"

"No it's not." Freddie said. "We don't need you to judge what we do. We don't need you to tell us what we did wrong. We don't need you to tell us anything."

"I don't remember talking to you Winifred." Quinn said with a shrug.

"Well I'm talking and you can't stop me." Freddie said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What would you people like to order?" Uma asked, tapping her foot impatiently. "I'm not going to wait here forever."

"I don't eat anything here." Zevon said. "I just ate with them."

"Zevon De Leon." Uma said. "Son of Yzma . She probably knows your here already."

"Yes we know." CJ said. "Harry blabbed it to the world."

"Harry doesn't gossip." Chelsea said. "The pirates do. They told the goblins and the goblins, love gossip."

"They do." Quinn said. "There is much too many of them. I don't even know where they came from."

"Nobody does." Chelsea said. "They just showed up after Maleficent left and  got herself turned into a lizard."

"That was hilarious." Quinn said, laughing. "And pathetic. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands together four hearts as one." Quinn mocked Mal's voice in a high pitches tone. "And poof she got herself turned from malicious dragon to measly lizard by her own daughter."

"What a tragedy." Chelsea said with a giggle. "It's hard to believe people use to cower at her feet. She was a joke really. Everybody was too scared to get on her bad side after the Evie incident, you know her birthday party. And she was the mistress of all evil, that was pretty intimidating. What was she going to do? Spell them? When there was no magic. No way out."

"She still managed to get out."  Quinn pointed out. "Even if it was short lived."

"True." CJ said. "Now I don't see what talking about her is going to do for us."

"We were mocking Mal." Quinn said. "Catch up CJ. You're slow."

"I am not slow!" CJ exclaimed, placing a hand over her heart overdramtically. "How could you say such a thing?"

"You're being dramatic like all your siblings now." Uma said. "Calm down."

"I'm not gonna calm down." CJ said. "You're not gonna make me calm down."

The door to the Shoppe opened, as someone walked in. They took slow steps, their boots stomping against the wood. The person stopped at their table, standing next to Uma and carrying a few dozen boxes of eggs.

Gigi looked at him with a look of surprise.

The son of Gaston greeted each of them before his eyes fell on Gigi.

"Gigi?"