Happy Birthday

Get it together Kali it's just the most famous, and hottest band in the whole entire world and they are coming for you eighteenth birthday. Psht no big deal! Looking in the mirror at myself I look stunning, might as well be my wedding day, only in a black strapless dress, with salmon colored everything. A nice beautiful bow wraps around the top of my stomach in a perfect bow.

My long dark brown hair and blonde tips, my hair is in a bun with wanted stray peices making me look absolutely stunning. "Kali, it's show time!" My mother claps, she enters my room and I just about panic, what if they don't like me? I mean I get to meet them and spend time with them and all but it would kill me if they didn't hide the fact they hated me. Turning to face her my palms are sweaty and I am nervous beyond belief. "Oh hubby don't worry about anything this is your big day! now go out there and have fun!" She spanks my butt kinda hard making me almost trip on the way out of my room. Making my way down the stairs people are chatting and laughing seeming like they are having a great time.

A tray of sparkling cider passes by me and I grab the small glass greeting people and thanking them for coming to my birthday. shoving my way out to the back yard everyone is having the best time, some swimming, some making out, and some eating. "Kali! Oh my! You look gorgeous!" My best friend Kamile runs up to me in her purple dress, it's about the same design as mine, she hugs me tightly before letting go smiling. Soon her boyfriend and brother make their way over here, they both look stunning in their suits.

"Thank you, I could say the same for you!" The music blares and people laugh some more, taking a sip of my glass the fiz relaxes me some making me feel more at home. Because this is my home.

"So are you excited for the package?" She whispers 'package' to me, leaning in with half her mouth shut giving me her crazy eye brows. I let off a soft chuckle putting a nervous hand on my chest, I have never felt more nervous in my life.

"I don't know if I'm more nervous or excited!" I chuckle, soon someone from behind comes up placing their hands around my eyes blinding me, these hands are firm but yet soft but the startle of this makes me tense. "Lori, you scared me!" I pant, her hands remove from my eyes coming up to face me, she is very tall, even in her heels. Her hair is down in small wanded curls, that seems in these days.

"Happy birthday! I have an early present for you!" She shreiks, opening her small hand bag she puss out a small tiara and places it gently on my head. "There now you look perfect! So which one is your fourth cousin? How does that even work?" She asks taking a veggi stick from the passing caterer.

"Oh um...Zayne, but he doesn't know, I figued that out when I was twelve I was so obsessed I did some geniology on them." Scratching the back of my head nervously I hear the loud boom and shriek of the mic. Plugging my ears quickly I turn towards the large stage to see my very heavily pregnant mother. I have two moms, it's so much fun! And two dads, my fathers raised me, my mother was my surrogate then realized they wanted to be in my life last year. Oh no not a speech please!

"I would like to make a toast to my darling daughter Kali, eighteen years ago today my wife Savanna gave birth to our darling daughter Kali, even though she wasn't supposed to keep her we got to be in her life last year. And may I say that was very hard to take in a teenager but we loved every day of it. Now our little girl is eighteen and is going to accomplish so much when she hears she got accepted to Harvard!" Everyone claps their hands and cheer, my letter came in?! What? Hearing the news I feel happy tears well up in my eyes before my mom comes up next to her to comfort her because now she is crying. "We love you hunny, so Happy birthday Kali!" Everyone toasts to that wishing me a happy birthday, both of my moms leave the stage and soon to follow One Direction, all five leap onto the stage wearing fancy and nice suits. Seeing Liam up there makes me melt, he is just so attractive, if inly he liked me, but that's what all the fans think.

"We would like to wish Kali a happy birthday and a special thanks for letting us play at your party. May we say this is the best birthday we have been to? So can you please come up her Kali? As our present to you we want you to come up here with us!" Nialls accent lingers through the mix making all the girls scream for them, my heart begins to beat faster and faster, I feel like my legs have become statues jello.

"Kali! Kali! Kali!" Everyone chants, Lori and Kamile push me towards the stage, reaching the bottom steps I stare up to all the boys with out stretched hands at the top, this is it, the moment you have always been waiting for. Sighing I begin to walk up the steps and everyone cheers loudly clapping, the lights blind me and soon everything feels hot. They guide me to a stool setting me on it.

"This one is called 'Happy Birthday' our own version!" My eyes catch Liam's and I feel my face getting hotter and hotter. He gives me a small wink before all of them start circling and begin the concert. This is the best Birthday Present Ever!

________________________

I hope you like my story, and don't not read it just because there are gays and lesbians. I'm not gay nor lesbian, I'm straight but I just thought it would be cool to have two dads and two moms, mostly two dads. So please comment and vote, I would really appreciate it. And I take suggestions.