Snoopers!

Finishing the food, I just sit there silently at the table, I dont want to be rude and just leave but I also dont really want to stay here. I take all of their plates to the sink and I race up the stairs, I head up into my room locking the door behind me and stare at myself in the mirror. How on earth did I get myself into this mess? I look awful, I feel awful, and I just want to die! Well maybe not die because I almost did today, just, disapear from the face of the earth, yeah that sounds nice. I turn on the showe and plug in my phone to spotify, music is my life, if there was no such thing as music then I dont know what I would do with myself! I undress all the way to my bare skin and step into the nice, warm shower. I let the water drip and flow down me refreshing my stings, that now kind of itch. 

I let the music take me as one of their own, singing to my hearts content while washing myself. I am a pretty good singer if I do say so myself, all those voice lessons really payed off. Singing to Black Widow I feel so much happier. Letting the shower run cold I step out wrapping a towel around my torso and around my hair to keep it off me so I dont get wet, defeating the whole purpose of trying to get dry when you have water dripping down your back. I pull on my same clothes with different undergarmemts I grab my phone texting Lori and Kamile.

Come over, I am SO bored, One Direction are not as fun as I though when they are living here. ~Special K

They take a moment to reply giving me plenty of time to scrub my hair with my towel trying to dry it as much as I can when the ding goes off through my speakers. 

What! They are living at your place? We are so over! ~Lori

Dont come over just for them, come over for me. ~Special K 

Looking in the mirror all my make up has washed away, putting my glasses back on I feel more chilled out. Grabbing my phone I race down the stairs and wait in the living room next to the door to wait for the girls to come. I turn on my phone and begin to play white tiles, I am pretty good with the music but if I turn it off I get really upset and lose. Letting out a few frustrated yells and curses the door finally rings. Hopping to my feet I open the door and Kamile and Lori stand there looking just as awful as me. "Girl you look pooped! Lets go watch the Hunger Games up in your movie room!" Lori says pushing past me into the house, she slides off her flip flops holding a bag of goodness. I lean over to her jokingly and look around before whispering to her.

"You got the goods?" All three of us erupt in laughter and they both nod hystarically. After we finally calm down enough we turn to go up the stairs but see the boys blocking us.

"What happened? What have you been spiking?" Lois asks intensly staring at Lori, but too bad she is taken too so eyes off!

"No boys aloud night, dont come in the movie room!" All three of us push past them and run up the stairs banging and crashing into things at the attempt of all of us crowding up the stiars. 

"What is happing up there?" I hear my mother call sounding very cranky, what time is it? Seven? Of course this is the time of night she is absolutly a nightmare.

"Lori and Kamile are over, we will be watching tv." I call down to her and race into the movie room and crash on our giant love sacs. I turn on the projector and scroll through our movies until picking it, Lori hands me a small tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. All three of us have our own ice cream we are eating out of. Staring at Josh Hutcherson is making me feel so happy, like oh my gosh! He is so freaking hot!

"Stop mentally undressing him! You are drooling!" Kamile jokes throwing a small pillow at me snapping me out of my day dreaming.

"Oh sorry! He is just so scrumptious!" I pur making a silly face to them, crossing my eyes and licking my spoon funny they both laugh again.

"Gross! Put that thing back where it came from!"

"So help me!" Lori and I finish. All of us giggle terribly before sighing and relaxing again in our spots.

"So which one of One Directions do you like?" Lori asks licking her spoon glancing from me to the screen. I feel my cheeks getting hot and they both oo jokingly. "Come on! Who is it?" They give me their eyes, the eyes that no one can say no to or resist. 

"Liam... He is hot, and on TV he is mature, like the dad of the group, but here they all are immature and kind of jerks." They both gasp dramatically, thats a reason I love them.

"What? Why? What did they do?"

"Its just kind of the mood I was in that made me mad at them, but they kind of were judging my moms and dads. So I kicked them out of the car and made them walk home. But my mom went and picked them up. Then when they were appologizing Liam tried to kiss me, I think it was because he needed to get laid? But I told him no."

"Is it your time of the month?" I chuckle nodding my head taking another bite of my ice cream, we had totally forgotten about the movie and we were just us, the total wack jobs we always are.

"Hey Kali? If you could who would you sleep with, Harry or Niall?" Kamile asks with her playful yet innocent tone, I know that one. She motions to the door and thats when I see it, multiple feet shadows and some really small but deep whispering. I pretend to think and um aloud.

"Maybe Harry because he is so h.o.t!" They both giggle silently before Lori goes.

"Kali if you could have a baby with a celebrity who would you pick?" I almost die laughing out loud careful not to spill my half way melted ice cream.

"I would pick, Josh Hutcherson, you saw me mentally undress him earlier, what makes you think I wouldnt do it foreal?" Thats when the door barges open and all the guys fall down in a giant dog pile, as they were falling they looked shocked and slightly frightened. Harry, Niall and Louis on the bottom and they all gunt and pant.

"Awe guys get off of me!" Harry barks, they all slowly get up frustratedly and by now Lori, Kamile, and I are standing right in front of them with small devious smirks crossing our arms. They look kind of frightened.

"Do you guys want to get on my bad side? I can just call Jason? Or maybe my hormonal, pregnant mother!" I bark, they shake their heads and scratch them nervously.

"We were bored, we heard you guys laughing and we got so curious, we wanted to see what girls talked about when they were at sleep overs?" Harry confesses, none of them look me in the eyes and I huff.

"W have a shed out back filled with things, footballs, soccerballs, and pool toys, and just so you know the last part we knew you were standing there, we dont always talk about stuff like that. Now go play with the toys!" Wow that came out really wrong! 

"One thing first, who do you girls find attractive?" Harry asks swishing his hair to the side, like a natural habbit. I look from Lori to Kamile, they read my mind and grab the doors closing them while I just wave good bye through the tiny cracks.

"We are awesome!" We all giggle back to doing what we do at real hang outs and sleep overs, we talk, and laugh until sunrise.