I am Sorry

Arriving home with the tears still streaming down my face, I lock the car quickly heading inside, kicking off my shoes right there at the front door my feet are red and sore from being in them too long. I continue to cry when I hear whispering. "Kali are you okay?" Thats when my moms hear me, mom jolts up wrapping a blanket around her bare skin and tries to hide their bare bodies.

"Why couldn't you do that in you room!" I scream to them charging up my stairs with disgust. Slamming my door once I get there I let out a frustrated scream throwing my pillows. Finally calming down after huffing and puffing I slump in my bed not caring to wrinkle my dress. I sob and sob into my pillows holding my chest, they are such idiots! They have no respect and they don't know their boundaries.

There is a small knock on my door and my mothers voice is heard behind my doors. "Kali what is the matter?" She asks, the door clicks open and I jolt up in my bed fuming, pobably looking like a mad woman.

"I dont want to talk about it! Leave me alone!" I scream, she wears her silky off white robe, its knee length and it looks pretty good on her.

"Where are the boys?" She asks crossing her arms at me, she looks very displeased.

"On the side of the road, and what do you care?"

"I care because I promised their families I would look after them! Does leaving them on the side of the road mean looking after them? I dont think so!" She slams my door storming off. I hear her down stairs practicaly yelling to my mother. "I will be back in a moment!" She snaps slamming the front door shut behind her, I groan frustratedly slamming my body back down on my bed. Then I realize I need to change my clothes or this dress will be ruined. Walking trudgenly over to the closet I slip my dress off hanging it up and putting on another pair of my shorts and my haulter top. I feel very comfortable right now, and I need it. Climbing back into my bed I roll up in my duvet covering my face bringing my phone and ear buds in my little cacoon. I begin to play my music on spotify and feel so depressed, letting the tears fall. I dont like being this hormonal, maybe when the boys leave I will go back to living with Dad and Jason? Too many hormones are going to kill me. I sit up taking out my contacts and slide my glasses on, I now feel totally relaxed.

Turning up the music loud I listen to the words, the words of breaking up, or being together, what do I know about that stuff? No one ever wants to be with me because I am ritch and they think I am the snotty type, only when its my time of the month am I like that. The play list runs out and I click the button again listening to them over. Soon there are a bunch of dips in my bed, some shifting moving closer to me, and that is how I know its the boys. But I close my eyes staying tucked under my duvet like a small child just hoping they will go away because I feel so embarased. Soon the duvet is lifted away from my face but I only close my eyes tighter. A warm set of fingers wipe away my tears then taking out the ear bud thats closet to him.

"Kali we are so sorry, we didnt mean to push you like that." Opening my eyes I slowly slide up in my bed sighing, taking my other one out I look down to my fingers not wanting to stare at them in the face.

"I should be the one appologizing for throwing you guys out like that, I didnt really mean that, I am just not in it right now." 

"That walk really did us well, we needed to think about our lives, and trying to get our lives together, we need to mature, we are in our twenties and we act like we are ten. So we are so sorry." Looking up I see Liam looking genuanlly sorry, something in me makes my heart skip a beat.

"Well, um...  are you guys hungry? For like some sandwiches or mac and cheese?" I ask feeling awkward in this situaltion.

"Yeah...could we have both?" Niall asks, I have read many articals that says he eats like a pig, but this is the first time I have heard him ask about it. I let off a small chuckle nodding my head agreeing.

"Sure, I will meet you guys down there in just a sec, I have things I need to do really quickly before I come down." All of them except Liam leave, I just stare at him confused when a small smile comes to his face making me want to melt right there in his arms.

"You look so beautiful." He whispers, scooting closer to me on the bed. He leans in slowly but my breath is caught in my throat when my hand gently pushes his face away from me.

"Please dont, I dont want to get hurt." I whisper, gosh now this all just became so complicated and awkward! He backs away looking confused, yeah cause all the fans kiss him! Well I dont want mono!

"Its just a kiss." I feel slightly offended, yeah its just a kiss that could lead to sex and we dont need two pregnant hormonal people in the house.

"A kiss that doesnt mean anything, I want it to be special and mean something, I dont want you to kiss me then act like I dont exist. I want you to kiss me if you mean it and stay with me, but you cant because you are Liam Payne, a famous pop star. I am a virgin and you arent, I dont want anything to become serious between us this month, because then you leave and then I will become just a number to you. Just one of your fans." I turn away from him, just get out, I have needs to attend to!

"Who says that kiss wasnt going to mean anything? What if I really meant it? And I wanted something to happen between us? You make me feel something I have never felt for a fan before, and I like it."

"You said if, I just dont want to either, I will meet you down stairs." I say softly, I feel so self concious now, and awkward. He slowly gets up leaving the room, I quickly get up racing to the bathroom and I attend to my TMI needs. Throwing my hair up in a casual messy bun I make my way into the kitchen to begin their meals. Wow this is one funky day.