Double Suprise!

Waking up feeling something rough under me I groggily get up seeing Lori under me sleeping soundly. Chuckling I poke her side and she flinches quickly getting up and her face is covered in make up and terribly done. She looks at me and laughs waking up Kamile, we look at her and she has make up terribly done as well, this looks like it's been done on purpose. I let out a frustrated scream, storming down the hall I open the cup board seeing our heavy duty water guns. Taking those three for each of them we fill them up with ice cold water. Storming down the hall I see all the boys in one room watching TV, I stand there fuming, my hands clench and unclench huffing and puffing. Cocking the gun the girls follow my lead. When they boys look at us their huge smiles disappear instantly.

"You guys are dead!" I scream quickly pulling the trigger we all instantly soak them. It's chaos up here, they try to run for cover and is girls are screaming our war cries. They cower behind the large bed and we hop ontop like ninjas soaking them to where they drip. But Zayn, Liam, and Louis come out from behind tacking us three girls on their intended targets pinning us down tightly. Liam sits on too of me holding down my legs and holding down my thrashing arms. I grunt and try to wriggle free as hard and as fast as I can. He gets a happy smile on his face and it's a sneaky one. He rips the fun from my fingers and shoots, but only a drop comes out on my face and I lick it suductivly and I see his face get more confident.

"Till next time Kali."

"There won't be a next time cause were even." I pur he is taken off guard and my arm let's loose slamming my arm up in his arm pit knocking him to the side and I hop on top of him pinning him tightly. "Were even Payne!" I sneer staring him right in the eyes before hopping off feeling slightly soaked. I look to everyone else and they look at us shocked and a bit in awe. I glare at them and Kami and Lori come hopping off right behind me. We trudge into our room, all of us stripping to our undergarments and throwing them in my hamper we chill on my bed so exhausted.

"What if we gave them a fashion show in our undergarments?" Kami asked licking her lips suductivly as well, I guess everyone seems horny this morning?

"You guys can, fill free, I am gonna pass on this one."

"Awe how come? It's gonna be fun!"

"We don't need to be any more horny than we already are, I don't know about you but I don't feel like getting Aids or any other STDs."

"I doubt they have that?" Kami jokes.

"Even if they don't have condoms and I know we don't it's an all girl house! I don't want to get pregnant, my moms would kill me!"

"Your mums?! More like your dads!" Lori snickers headed to my closet.

"Then could we go swimming?" I nod happily and we all race to my drawers opening them I get my sailor bikini. My top is a major push up so my boobs look way bigger. Taking our towels down stairs with us we quickly run and dive deep into the pool. Feeling the water ripple off my body I kick back up to the surface feeling so refreshed. Relaxing up against the edge of the pool I sigh.

"So Kali how is your mother?" Lori asks relaxing on her back I smile.

"She's okay, she just wants Kandice here, she's due tomorrow."

"Awe! Your going to be a big sister! What's the birth plan?"

"Water birth, and I get to assist!" I smirk feeling just so proud of myself.

"Nice! That must be so cool! Getting to catch your sister?" Kami asks floating around.

"Speaking of which I want to catch your baby, at least one." I eye them warily and think.