FootBall

I feel like a whale, my due date came and went by a week, I am a week over due and I feel absolutly awful, I have been in bed all day because of the awful feeling I feel. I feel so large and so completly fat and sore. Laying in our bed Liam is out with the guys before Aubree is born, but lucky for me I dont get to. I get to lay in bed all day with horrible heart burn, gas, and huge boobs that hurt to the touch. They are so large, I am past a C but I dont wear a bra, ever. 

"Kali I am home!" Liam calls from down stairs, I just want her out of me! I hear Liam skipping up the stairs triumphantly. He barges in the room and I look to him just so miserable. "Guess what?"

"What?" I ask rubbing my large stomach it aches so much and she wont stop moving.

"We have dinner with Simon and Jennifer Lopez in two days! They got us all reservations at the best resteraunt in town." He seems so excited, I just want him to be happy so I guess it wont hurt to go, I feel so miserable though, like worse than the flu.

"Okay, I am excited, what kind of food do they have there? Any salad?"

"Yes its known for its salad, its so good." Soon all the guys emerge in the door way letting themselves in our room. They all look so excited as well, but I am not too excited, we will be dining with Simon, that jerk. Whoop de doo what a wonderful event.

"Okay I believe you, now go have fun with them, they just finnished the football field in the back. Go play." They all get super excited screaming and seeming like they are the happiest guys in the world. They all tumble out of the house and in the back where I hear them going mad back there.

Aubree is moving to much for me, to the point its painful, she is just too big in there, im over nine months and she is still having a ball in there. I hope I dont end up having a cow. Rubbing my belly I begin to do some inducing simulations, I hope I have her before the dinner then I dont have to go. So I crawl out of bed doing some squats to bring her down more and to get her ready to be born. I last for as long as I can before getting on my stool with much difficulty. I have some hot sause in my drawer, taking the stuff from my drawer I drink several packets, but feel nothing other than the fact my mouth burns. I dont know what to do other than sex, castral oil, or nipple simulations but my breasts hurt too much for that. Sex is out of the question, I am too large for that, and the castral oil makes you diariah on the table. So no thank you, so unless the hot sause works no way. I know that this wont work, so standing up I make my way down to the guys just to watch them play since I have nothing left to do. Getting out back they are all having so much fun, if only I can do that, but I can imagine Aubree playing with her daddy and all of them one day, maybe even more kids down the way, but all I know is that for now she will be an only child.

"Hey baby wanna play?" Liam asks kicking the ball to Louis who does some pretty impressive tricks.

"No thanks, I just prefer to watch, plus I am too large to play." Laying in the lawn chair hesitantly Liam takes off his shirt for me, making me horny even though I cant do it. But I feel so jelous, he is so skinny and amazing and I feel so fat I just cant even stand it. 

"Oh come on it could help her wanna come sooner."

"So you want her to come today and by wednesday we go to dinner? That will never happen."

"Oh come on you look so cute."

"No, I am keeping my answer, its no." He shrugs and they continue to play while I am all bundled up in my warm clothes. I dont know why he took his shirt off when its like fourty degrees outside. I feel a sharp Braxton hix and rub my stomach roughly trying to ease it away.  

"Kali are you okay?" He asks, soon they all come over to me panting and sweating, there horrible BO makes me gauge.

"Yeah, yeah, go play, I am fine."

"Are you sure? This could be it, she is far past her due date."

"Its a Braxton Hix dont worry, dont make this field go to waist, I got it for you guys."

"Okay, okay." They head back to the court playing and having so much fun and it breaks my heart I cant join them, and they are now nice to me. I just feel so depressed, I hope this gets fixed when she gets here. Chilling on the chair I feel so much better, I actually feel so relaxed. So I let myself rest on the lawn chair, I find myself sleeping alot these days. But too bad that wont last long anymore, soon my life of sleep will be over.

_____________________________________

Hey guys please comment and vote, tell me any suggestions you have. PM me for the next story since it will be here soon.