Lets Get A House

"Kali you can do this just one more." Liam encourages me kissing my hand and stroking the sweaty hair from my face. Laying back on the hospital bed panting and sweating like mad. My chest heaves with the pain.

"I can't Liam I just cant!" I scream grabbing the underneath of my thighs. But the pain hurts too much I push down once more and soon everything is gone. I lay down relieved and panting horribly. Soon she is placed on my chest and I turn to see her and am terrified to see a rabid monkey. Black fur, red eyes and jagged teeth. I let out a terrified scream.

"Kali! Your just dreaming Kali all you have to do is wake up." Looking to him horrified I soon see a pride if reality and then it's all there, I'm awake. I am staring right at Liam, he is here he is sitting right in front of me. I jolt into his arms and hug him tightly and I feel all sweaty.

"Liam I missed you."

"I missed you too, how are you?" He asks in the crook of my neck.

"I'm okay, when did you get here?" I ask rubbing my eyes, I take my glasses and look him right in the eyes.

"Like two hours ago, I was sleeping on the floor, did you have a night mare?"

"Just typical pregnancy ones."

"It's two in the morning you should go back to sleep." I look into his beautiful brown eyes and agree, I do need to.

"Just lay with me please?" I ask, he doesn't even hesitate he just hops right in next to me sliding his arm around me protectively. I have missed him so much.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

Feeling the sleep drift away I roll over and bump into Liam who is sleeping soundly, I shouldn't wake him up. Lugging myself out of bed I put my glasses on and head out to the living room. Closing the door behind me I walk on the cold floor to the fridge. It feels like I have awful said reflex in my chest, making me feel like I am going to vomit. Opening the fridge I get out the milk carton, looking through all the cup boards in the dark I find the glasses.

Pouring myself a glass of milk I sit at the table drinking the milk slumping in my chair. This sucks. Laying my head on my arms on the table I groan, it doesn't seem to be helping.

"Kali? Are you okay?" Looking up I see Niall half asleep in his manly tank top and sweats.

"Yeah I'm fine." I roll my eyes laying my head back down on my arms.

"Hey I am really sorry, I never disliked you I always thought you were pretty cool, it's just major peer pressure and I don't like making them upset so I rolled along. So I really am sorry I should have not done that stuff." Je says sliding into a chair.

"I accept your apology but it's a bit late just saying." He chuckles but I don't look up, heart burn sucks so bad it's practically painful.

"So are we on good terms?"

"Yup!" I say popping the 'p', my stomach now also has said reflex. Getting up from the table I quickly rush to the bathroom throwing up terribly in the toilet. Gauging and coughing from the awful taste. It burns my throat only making me puke more. Soon some one is grabbing my hair carefully pulling it back out of the way, with one hard holding my hair the other rubbing the base of my back right behind my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Liam whispers continuing rubbing my back.

"Yeah...it will pass." I gauge, another round comes up into the toilet making the bathroom smell awful.

"Are you sick?" I shake my head no, I hope this doesn't last too long, this really burns. "It's six in the morning you have to be sick lets take you to a clinic."

"I won't make it, I'm not sick it's asid reflex."

"Are you positive?"

"Oh my gosh how many times do I have to say it? I'm not sick!" I bark resting my head in the rim of the toilet.

"I'm sorry, I feel so useless I haven't been apart of the pregnancy much, this is our first baby and it's a special moment so let's go get a house, there is one right down the street from my mum and dad we can be close so they can help?" Looking up to him I feel so happy that he asked, I don't have much time left and I want to settle down to have the baby.

"Yes, yes please oh please I want that more than anything." I smile with glee, I just want a house, I need to be stable I can't be moving around like this.

"Then it's a done deal, I'm done with the tour, let's go buy a house." He smiles back, but the acid comes back and I vomit back into the toilet violently.

"Are you positive your not sick?" He asks again and I just feel angry but it's not his fault he doesn't know anything about what's going on with me.

"Yes I'm not sick." I whisper feeling so much better now, wiping my mouth with toilet paper I flush the toilet feeling spent.

"Okay then let's get you to bed, you look pale." Nodding he helps me up off the ground and I leave, I feel so drained I can't brush my teeth. I can't wait to get a house, at least she will be near her grandparents and aunts.