Come On

While everyone is out of the room Liam helps me undress and get into my bikini. Getting into it Liam turns on the shower for me and I get on my hands and knees letting the water trickle down my body. "How are you feeling?" Liam asks peering into the glass shower.

"Im in labor, I am peachy." A new contraction sets in a bit harder, I breathe harder moaning with it calming me down.  I guess vocal excersizes help me so I keep doing them swaying my hips. Liam tries touching me but I smack his hand away. The contraction reaches its peak and I stop gasping griping the tile tightly wincing forgetting to breathe. It finally ends and i let out a loud puff of air. "Sorry baby...just please dont touch me, and go set up the freaking pool!" I bark looking to him and he quickly scrambles to his feet, this isnt going to end so well with him. Kami and Lori come racing in next to me.

"Can we check you?" Kami asks stripping down to her baithing suit she hops in with me.

"I dont want to move."

"Its going to be so easy, just sit on your butt and open your legs, and then we pull down your suit." I do just that sitting on my butt letting the water fall on my stomach. I get a contraction hissing before she touches me leaning back against the wall. I moan and use my voice making sounds to seem to help ease my pain. Closing my eyes I moan a bit louder breathing intensly until it leaves. It crashes through me and pushes downwards making it awful, but Im glad its over for now. She slids off my bottoms she begins to check me and I whince against her touch yelping slightly. She moves a bit before pulling away sliding on my bottoms. "Your three centimeters, you are not in active labour yet." I groan rubbing my stomach. 

"Kali the pool is ready." Liam peaks his head in, and I think I smile crawling out with the help of them all they help me leading me into the giant pool in our bedroom. He helps me dip in and the water is perfect, everyone is in the room by now, I switch positions so I am leaning over the side of the pool resting. 

"I am going to try to sleep so please be quiet, and turn off the lights." I pretty much demand and they quickly turn it off and are imediatly silent letting me rest.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Ow, ouch, oh my." I huff waking up from my nap, rubbing my forhead on my arms I moan loudly swaying back and forth in my spot the pain increases and I moan louder almost to a yell. Thats when everyone wakes up and Liam is quickly at my side, he grabs my hand and I whince into my arms. 

"Its going to be okay, Kali just breathe." Liam tries to sooth me but it doesnt work, it only gets worse and tears stream down my face yelling into the side of the pool crying and whincing. 

"This is getting close I am going to test her." Lori says leaning into the pool pulling down my swim suit when the contraction ends and I feel so much more relaxed other than the fact tears are streaming down my face. "Oh my your seven centimeters! How did you get that far?" Lori exclaims but I just ignor her sobbing into my arm. 

"Kali what is the matter?" Liam asks getting down so I can see his soft and sweet face through the cracks in my arms.

"This hurts, it hurts I just want it to end." I cough looking up to him readjusting myself sniffing, leaning in I give him a small kiss when I hear a click. Parting I see Charolette taking pictures of us.

"Can I get in with you? Please?" 

"No Charolette." Liam says to her making her look disapointed. 

"Sorry Charolette." I say, that is a bit too personal, getting in with me.

"Its okay." Another contraction hits and I grab both of Liams hands moaning and groaning loudly I move up some so I am up on my knees towards Liam. Its so tight and painful and there is so much pressure in my lower area making it all the more painful. 

"Agh!! Ugh!!!" I grunt biting my lip really hard, why cant this be easier? This is too painful. I start breathing faster and deeper trying to calm myself down. Soon it ends and the pressure stays and I just move around a bit so I am sitting up straight looking up into Liams eyes and I can see he wants to do something about it. Widing my legs so I can make the pressure ease I lean back on my legs when I feel a giant pop. "Ah." I gasp, looking down to the water to see nothing at all. 

"What?" Liam asks worried but more pressure builds in my pelvis area. 

"My water just broke, something is happening."  I say leaning up against the pool from my back spreading my legs some. Lori quickly tests me when another contraction sets in and i grab the sides of the pool whincing terribly and moaning. Liam puts a wet rag over my head and I feel the tears coming again.

"Your nine centimeters, this party is getting started." Lori says happily but the contraction is brutal but it ends quickly.

"Your getting there Kali, your so close." Soon another one starts and I moan loudly making too much sounds and moving too much.

"Its okay, its going to be okay." Liam strokes my nuckles and I just whimper loudly until it passes.

"I want this to be over, I cant do this." I cry outwardly, Charlotte and Geoff leave the room but I can tell Charolette didnt want to. Niall and Louis leave the room as well closing the door, and Kami grabs some supplies in our bathroom. A much stronger and harder pressure builds and soon my body is pushing by itself. I yelp spreading my legs, and Lori pulls off my bottoms and I cant help myself any more. "I have to push!" I shout and the room goes silent and still.

_______________________________________

Hey people who are reading, I might not be able to update tomorrow, I will try to update as soon as possible. Please comment!!!