Wasp!

The sound of my alarm clock going off has me groaning, turning over I turn it off, yanking myself out of bed with phone in my hands, I plug in the cord turning on my music to top hits on spotify. The music plays through my speakers loud enough for only the people in my room to hear, going to the bathroom I still try waking up. Rubbing my sticky eyes I realize I slept with my contacts in. Finishing my business I head to my counter brushing my teeth, hearing 'Jealous' come on I do a little small dance in my spot while I brush my teeth. Spitting it out I pop a piece of gum in my mouth to keep it minty fresh I put some contact solution in my eyes freshing them up I put some deodorant on, staring at myself in the mirror I look the same as I did last night.

Not bothering to put a shirt on, it's only six in the morning so no one would be up, unless it's mother who is having bad heart burn, as usual. Slipping on my running gear and taking my phone I head down stairs to see our cleaning people cleaning up last nights mess. Reaching the bottom I grab a water bottle and see mother at the table drinking a glass of milk rubbing her swollen stomach. Giving her a small smile I put my head phones in heading to the back yard to run, our house is really big including our yard, because were rich and come from rich descendants on all sides, both moms and dads.

Listening to the music I feel the nice morning breeze and dew press against my skin, running all along the dense line I loose myself in thought, feeling grateful for everything my family has done for me. As their only daughter, for now, until my baby sister comes. Seeing the beautiful roses grow along the fence I smile at how beautiful they look. Soon a sharp pain shoots through my bare back, feeling like a horrible sting, screaming slightly I run faster, it comes again only inches from the last one. I scream out again turning around I run back in the direction of the house. But this time the sting is now on my stomach, looking down I see a red wasp, screaming louder in fear I sprint back to the house, breaking in through the doors out of breath and now because I am dizzy and it's hard to breathe. I fall down to the found wheezing for air ripping at my throat, my fingers get tangled in my ear phones yanking them from my ears I let out a small yelp before falling to my stomach, everything has become fuzzy. Soon many people race to me, but my eyes have become too heavy and weak.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

A steady beep of a heart monitor at a hospital has me immediately awake, looking all around I see both moms and dad sleeping. My eyes feel puffy and I have a tube down my throat breathing for me. Finding a spoon on my table from someone eating take out, probably mother? I throw it at the wall giving a loud clank against the wall and patter into the ground. All of them jolt up to their feet quickly and soon right over to my side smiling softly. Jason, my other dad, non the inseminator, races out to grab a doctor I am guessing.

"Hey sweetie, glad to see your doing better." My mom soothes, she strikes my messy hair out of my face smiling.

"I bet your wondering what happened?" My dad asks with a small chuckle grabbing my hand I give a small nod feeling my face extremely puffy.

"You had an allergic reaction the a wasp sting, or should I say three? Your air way closed and you passed out from lack of oxygen. But you haven't been out that long like two hours or so." I nod, I never thought I would be allergic to anything before, but that must have been so scary for them seeing me on the ground passed out? Not to mention for my mother, she must have freaked! Soon Jason and a doctor come back in casually and he checks my eyes and blood pressure before taking out my breathing tube, my throat feels so raw and sore.

"Hello Kali, nothing to worry about really, just try to stay away from wasps okay? You can be discharged right now if you sign here, along with you family?" He hands me his clip board that I sign along with all my parents.

We quickly leave the horrible hospital, I have bandages on my back and my stomach from the stings, my face feels so puffy, it's kind of hard to talk but they gave me medication for the rest of the day to fight off the venom. Sighing in the car I stare out the window passed all the people. I feel so tired, I can't wait to eat some toast then go to bed! "Mom? What did you guys so when you saw me?"