It Was Positive

A small beep screams in my ears, my whole head is fuzzy and my stomach feels queezy. Opening my eyes my chest burns, as a matter of fact my whole body does. The room is dim and I have a mask over my face for oxygen. Finding a small button I press it with much difficutly. Letting my arm rest back again I feel so weak. A doctor soon comes in with a small smile on his face, he doesnt even talk to me only shining a light in my eyes making me flinch back. "How are you feeling today?" He asks, I dont understand, how did I even get here?

"I um...Im confused? How did I get here? What happened?"

"You were shot by fans, you lost alot of blood, but thankfully it didnt hit anything in your chest. You were beaten severly, but you and your baby are just fine." He smiles happily but I just shake my head confused.

"What? I am not pregnant." I state, I am just so confused as ever.

"Yes you are five months pregnant." Liam, where is Liam, I need to see Liam, I am not pregnant.

"I want, my husband." He nods, his head leaving the room, wheezing in my air it comes out all shakilly. I didnt get pregnant, I just took a test. It was negitive, my chest hurts terribly now, I need some meds, this really hurts. Soon the door opens and Liam comes racing in to my side with red puffy eyes. He races to my hands holding them tightly.

"Kali, oh my are you okay? Why didnt you tell me you were pregnant?" Soon everyone else comes in, including Liams mother, she looks so happy to see me.

"I-I didnt know." I wheeze holding his hand as tightly as I can.

"How did you not know?"

"I didnt! Its kind of hard! This is my first pregnancy!" I shout, he doesnt believe me, we need to trust each other, and he doesnt believe me. "Dont accuse me of purposly wanting to get hurt, if I knew I was pregnant I would have gotten a hotel and waited till we left to a new spot."

"I am just glad you are okay, and the baby is okay, other than lack of food and nutrients, the baby is fine."

"Once people know then they really will kill me, today was a warning, I am not safe. Neither is the baby." I sigh, tears spring into my eyes, I dont want to say it, I dont want to.

"What are you saying?" He asks, tears springing into his eyes, his voice cracks and he looks deep itno my eyes.

"Kali are you sure you know what you are saying? We can work things out, we can say to the public you died, then keep you safe at my house until the baby is born or even forever keep your death a secret."

"But if I cant see Liam every day then might as well not see him at all. Its the best, I am too much of a distraction, I keep getting hurt, I am just a burden."

"Dont say that, you are not a burden. Just please dont leave, we can get a better security crew to protect you." Liam whispers placing his lips to my hands with the puffs of air on my hand from letting go of a sob.

"It might be for the best, this baby doesnt diserve to die."

"Please dont leave me, please dont." He pleads, I dont want this to be all about me but still, I dont want to die either.

"As long as I am completly potected I will stay, but farther on in this pregnancy I might have to go back home, I need to be in a stable environment, not traveling. What if I went into labor while on tour? And we couldnt get me to a hospital or clinic in time?"

"Fine, we will protect you so much more, I promise, nothing will get to you. And we get about a two month break, we could push it up to the time around when the baby is born and we can rent an appartment." I give off a small smirk before feeling naseous.