I'm Going

"Kali! Kali wake up!" My mom shakes me slightly, waking up I hold onto Kandy tighter jolting awake.

"What?" I ask exhausted still, this is such had work and she isn't even my baby.

"It's ten, I can take her." My mom says pulling up her spaghetti strap night gown. Letting a yawn escape me I hand the warm and sleeping Kandy to her, my eyes feel heavy and my body feels weak and sore. Slowly rising from the chair my back let's off a few pops before standing up slowly groaning. "Thank you so much for doing this, you mom and I just really needed some sleep."

"So do I." I yawn heading back up the stairs to my room, each step feels like torture, lugging my seemingly heavy body up the steps feels like torture. Reaching my room and closing the door, I close my blinds and drapes, turning on my fan, and slumping into my nice, cool, and made bed. Nothing feels better than going to sleep in a nicely made bed.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

The day before they leave four tour I stay on my bed thinking with a suitcase on my bed, I'm eighteen so my moms and dads don't need to confirm where I live. But Kandy was born almost a month ago, she's my baby sister and only sister, I should stay here and watch her grow up. A small knock on my door snaps me from my thoughts, Liam peers in before making his way over to me, our date was successful but we didn't go tank diving, we got to the parking lot and he almost died. So we came home having the movie room to ourselves.

"Hey, are you still deciding?" He asks wrapping one arm around my hip the other kissing my neck from behind.

"Yeah, but it's kind of hard when Liam Payne is giving me hickeys." I moan with pleasure, save the V card till marriage, you don't even know if you will last.

"You taste good." He groans pressing himself closer to my body holding me tighter.

"Tempting, I know what you are getting at, but no."

"Oh come on I wasn't trying to!" He hops onto my bed relaxing on it sighing.

"Oh sure, your a guy, its proven that men have 25 thoughts of sex, 10 of work, and 10 of sleep. I know you were thinking of it."

"I love how you spew out facts like that, it's adorable."

"Thanks Payne." My cheeks burn with embarrassment, scruffiness my nose I think harder. Kandy is going to want to see her older sister, and she is probably going to be my only sibling, I did see her come into the world, and I did assist, not to mention pretty much being her mother, waking up with her, feeding her, changing her, putting her to sleep, and some of the day. I do deserve a break, but I am eighteen, I need to start focusing on my future. I need to get married, have kids, start a business, but finish Harvard of course! And what if Liam and I end up working out? What if we get married? I need to think about that now.

"I am coming with you." I sigh, I am really going to miss my moms, and my dads, and my baby sister. But it's for the best, I will fly out when I need to, no big deal. Looking up to Liam he looks like he could kiss me with that huge beam on his face, I am just worried about what the guys will think, an extra person on the cramped bus with them. I could just drive my car. Heading to my closet I take out all my important things, bra, underwear, pajamas, dresses, and heals. Quickly rushing to my bathroom I take out all my things I won't be using tomorrow and shoving it into my suitcase.

"You pack fast."

"It's easy to pack when you know what you want to take and it's organized." I huff, trying to close it is the rough part. So I sit on it, tugging at the zipper it finally zips shut, even though my finger burn from tugging so hard. I slide it off and onto the floor, taking my camera I take a picture of my room, a piece of home. I am going to miss this place, but I don't know if I want to officially move out.

I climb into bed not on Liam, more like with my own little bubble and think. My moms and dads are going to be so sad to hear I'm going, I just hope they keep me posted about Kandy and her progress. Turning to my side away from him I try to sleep, I have a long and early morning tomorrow. "hey what's wrong?" He asks, taking his hand and putting it in the crease of my waiste looking over to me.

"Nothing, just trying to sleep, I'm tired." I sigh still trying to sleep the best I can, Kandy wasn't exact ally cooperative last night. My moms moved her cradle in my room which is actually making me upset, she is their baby my sister but still she isn't mine, I didn't create her. Falling to sleep instantly, I hope she doesn't wake up much tonight.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Kali. Kali wake up its time to get ready to go." Liam states, opening my eyes I see him holding Kandy with a bottle in her mouth.

"What? Why are you ups with her?" I ask confused rolling to my back, feeling a yawn coming on I begin to stretch in bed making the stretching sounds.

"You didn't wake up last night, and I thought I should help out." Sitting up in bed I take her from him still very groggy.

"You didn't have to." Rubbing my eyes I grab my glasses so I can see properly.

"The least I could do, now come on and get ready we have to go in two hours." My eyes just about hop out of my head and hide under my dresser.

"What?! What time is it?"

"Six in the morning. Come on, go give Kandice to your mums." Looking down to her she has gotten so big, I am going to miss her so much. I stand up carefully but I begin to see stars, and soon I can't see, just standing there swaying. Then soon everything goes back to normal. Fewf that was close! "What was that?"

"Stood up too quickly." I chuckle before making my way down to my moms room. I get to go to tour with one Direction, and Liam Payne wants to marry me!