I Have Had It!

"Liam we need to get like a birth plan done, because she is going to be born in the states." I say rubbing my belly in the bunk room, she is getting really big.

"What? No can't you come back?" He asks pulling on his shirt.

"No I don't think so at this point." We go over a large bump making me jolt to the side, but then I get something tight constrict around my belly making it's super uncomfortable, I grip my belly and groan.

"What was that?" He asks but I wait until it loosens up rubbing my belly, I really hope that's not bad. Soon it lets go and I sigh, that wasn't pleasant at all. Liam quickly neals down in front of me with his phone in hand.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it's fine." I wave it away pulling my pregnancy book for dummies and flipping through the pages to what that just was. Tightness and uncomfortableness in your stomach but doesn't come again is called a Braxton Hix. It does not mean you are in labor. "Yeah I'm fine, I am totally fine."

"What was it?"

"Just a Braxton Hix it doesn't mean I'm in labor, I have two months left until she can come."

"What! No she cant!" Liam panics pacing across the room.

"Liam if you are going to act like that when I go into labor then your not going to be anywhere near me." Turning the next page from where I was book marked.

"I didn't act like anything." He tries to get his cool again acting like a babe. Looking up to him serious I just shake my head.

"Babies are born two weeks early all the time, along with one month early, but my mom carried me four weeks over due because nothing worked to get me out and she didn't want to take me in to be induced, so I could carry late which I don't want. But still once I reach eight and a half months she could be born."

"Well let's plan on her being late then. Or maybe let's try to get her right on her due date yeah?" He kisses my belly before drawling little circles on it. "What should we name her? Her name is the most important thing really." I mark my book before closing it again laying on my side comfortably.

"I don't really know, I like Aubree."

"Eh, I don't see her as an Aubree, what about Zoe?"

"Ha! Never! I am sorry I don't see her as a Zoe." I chuckle, I'm sorry daddy offended you. I rub my belly laughing. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

"Yeah it's a name to a human being."

"Do you have any other names?"

"Rebecca, Chloe, Poppy?"

"No, those won't work, maybe as a middle name? See doesn't Aubree Poppy Payne catch on?"

"It does but not for our first."

"Or Raliegh? Raliegh Chloe Payne?"

"No, no, no! No way, how about this, it's a classic, how about we call her, Girl? Eh? That's a good one right?" I chuckle rubbing my belly, hey Girl! "Why don't we tell the boys the gender then ask them what they think about the names?"

"Liam I am going to win, I'm gonna push her from my va-jj and you don't, I have the advantage."

"We'll see about that." He hauls me up to my feet carefully, today I have lounged with a crop top revealing my swollen belly and button ring. I waddle out of the bunk room with Liam and see the guys covering their face in peanut butter. Eh! "Lads." Liam complains leading me onto a vacant seat on the bench.

"What it's fun Liam, you should try it but you can't because you became 'too mature' for the fun." Harry jokes smearing more on his face.

"Just hear us out, so what do you guys think the gender will be?" Liam asks trying so hard to reach out to them.