I Quit!

"Kali are you okay?" Liam just about screams running into the bunk room, how did it get open? Waking up from the bed my body burns again terribly. He kneels down next to me looking at my body, I don't even want to see what I look like. All the guys come in and they all surprisingly look concerned.

"No, you said no one would hurt me and they did." I sob again, he darts into my arms holding me carefully while I sob into his arms, my whole body burns and stings now that I'm awake and know that they are there.

He sighs deeply before replying. "I am so sorry, we will guard you extra carefully from now on okay?" I nod letting the tears burn my scratches on my face. Just please protect me this time.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

Five months has been awful, I've been really sick lately with the flu, Liam had to tell everyone about us for some reason but that's made everything so much worse, I can't go anywhere any more. Slipping into the bathroom before we head off to VIP signing, tomorrow I get to be on the talk show, they invited me.

Unwrapping the package quickly I take out the small box. I take out the stick and slide off my pants sitting on the toilet I begin to pee on it. Feeling some of it get on my fingers I feel disgusted. I take it away and lay it on a paper towel on the floor. "Kali you okay in there?" Liam calls to me, knocking on the door softly.

"Yeah, just tending to some needs no worry." Washing my hands thoroughly I sit back down on the small toilet waiting patiently. Please be negative, please just please! The time ticks on slowly tormenting me just wishing the results could just come in already. My palms are sweaty and I become impatient.

"You've been in there for a long time." He calls back in to me a few minutes later.

"I also got sick Liam, give me a few more minutes." I bark to him, I didn't mean it. Finally I have had enough so I take a look at the test negative. I sigh with relief I'm just sick. Placing the test back inside the box I wrap it up excusing myself from the bathroom into the bunk room.

"Are you okay? What is that?" Liam asks reaching for the sac but I just chuckle slipping it into my suitcase.

"Used tampons since I can't flush them."

"You got your period?" He asks looking so confused.

"I've had small spotting so I assume I'm fine. I'm just sick honestly." I lay back in my germ filled bed, were now in Australia, in a new tour bus, I'm so excited to be here. 

"Are you sure?" He asks scratching the back of his head very confused, obviously, because he isnt a girl.

"Yes, now are we going to get ready or not?" I state reaching for my suitcase from the bed, i grab it bringing it closer to me and shuffle through my clothes. Grabbing my grey lacey, strapples dress i just slide it on not wanting to get up and out of bed at all. My hair is already done from yesterday when we had to go to dinner with Simon but I ended up bailing due to my vomiting.

"Uh...yeah." He states stripping right in front of me, licking my lips I just continue to get dressed on my mattress. Sliding on my heals that match I fluff my hair, applying a thin layer of lipglos and mascara I finish, I cant stand the smell of cologne anymore, or perfum which saddens me. Standing up probably a little too fast I make aa run for the bathroom though feeling that come up as well. Thankfully it isnt ocupied and I vomit just in time in the toilet. This really sucks. "Kali we should really take you do a doctor, you have been vomiting for months, you dont have a fever, and we havent caught it, so we should really get you looked at." 

"No I am fine, I promise." He just sighs leaving the door way back into the bunkroom, I flush the toilet then wash my nasty tasting mouth out really good.