One Less Than Five

"So Kali tell us a little bit about yourself." Ellen says, my mother loves her she was convinced ah would marry her, then she met mom.

"Um, I'm eighteen, I'm married to Liam, I love chocolate covered cinnoman bears, we didn't have them at the shops I went to in England but they are so good here I think those will be my midnight snacks." I get some laughs from the croud along with Ellen.

"Yeah so how is tour going? Used to be a fan and now your here, on tour with them, having one of their baby's and married to them? Must be pretty exciting."

"Well the first two days wasn't what I expected, well I don't really know what to expect being with celebrities on tour. Sadly I was beaten by fans, but I found a way for a while not to. But the guys are either sleeping or playing video games. I'm listening to Spotify, vomiting, or sleeping." Ellen just giggles clapping her leg.

"Guys what do you think of her being on tour?" She's just edging for a bad thing to bash on me, ugh. Today after this show we get to go find out the gender and I'm so excited.

"At first it was kind of cramped and it's kind of awkward having one of your mates girlfriends with you. But after she was attacked last month it made us realize she really is pretty cool and if I were like her, not famous, then I would be pretty shy too. She hardly ever talks." Harry states looking over to me with a half hearted smile.

"So are you guys excited for this year and a half long tour?" The baby starts kicking really hard making sitting on these benches really uncomfortable. I rub the side where she is kicking and I sit up straighter.

"Kali are you okay? You seem uncomfortable." Ellen snapped me out of my thoughts, soon Liam has his arm wrapped around me looking me right in the eyes concerned.

"Oh yeah, typical pregnancy, the baby decides it fun to kick me in the ribs all day long." I chuckle so does she but this is really uncomfortable. Liam placed his hand where mine is feeling the baby move like crazy.

"Yup, if I could do that I am sure I would get sick of it quickly." He jokes rubbing my belly like a massage making the baby stop, I sigh and we both laugh.

"We'll if it's a bump party let us all feel." Ellen comes over and feels my bump and the baby rolls but soon stops.

"Hopefully the baby fell to sleep."

"Awe well update on twitter when you find out the gender, that's all we have time for folks, we are here with One Direction and Kali Payne. See you next time on Ellen." The croud cheers and claps the cameras go off and everyone stands up. Liam helps me to my feet and I let off a grunt standing to my feet, I feel bloated and I have to pee.

"Hey Kali great having you on the show. How are you feeling pregnancy hormones wise?"

"Fine, just the usual, occasional morning sickness, swollen ankles, bloated, and I really got to pee." I chuckle holding into Liam's waist.

"I'm gonna go sign some stuff are you okay to wait right here?" He asks, I nod to him and he leaves heading over to the huge line of people.

"You two are a cute couple, so when is you baby due?"

"I don't know I found out last month they didn't give me a date or ultrasound or anything."

"You found out last month?But your so big how did you miss it?"

"I had such bad morning sickness I never really ate, when I got shot the doctors have me some vitamins to help it grow, now the baby is this big."

"We'll you look beautiful, I hope to see you soon one day." I say my good bye then head over to Liam who is signing papers and phones and stuff.

"Where is the bathroom?" I ask him, he looks to me and looks uncomfortable.

"I don't want you going alone, can you wait five minutes?"

"Can you be pregnant? Tell me how that goes when you have a baby pushing and kicking your Blatter." I roll my eyes heading back stage looking for a sign, I find one and rush in to the nearest stall and quickly relieve myself. I wipe and when I bring it up it has blood on it. I outwardly gasp, no, no this can't be happening, I can't have lost my baby! Pulling up my spanks and down my dress and flushing I don't even bother waging my hands hurrying out to Liam. Tears fall down my cheeks, grabbing my belly I race over to him and grab his arm right while he is signing. He looks at me a bit mad but when he sees my tears he stops and looks concerned. "Liam, I'm bleeding." I choke, his face almost runs pale, he grabs my hand and leads us away and to the car.

Passing through the crowds of fans we make our way into the car, his body guards drive us and he sits next to me with on hand on my belly he strokes it softly. "I am sure everything is going to be fine." I hear his own voice crack, I grab his arm shakily and I stare out the window with the tears still running down my face. Please don't be a still born, please don't die on me.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Well the results have come back, you have a small infection that is treatable and it won't harm your baby. We can prescribe you safe anti-biotics to get rid of the infection it is harmless to the baby." Looking to Liam and a huge wave of relief washes trough me, grabbing Liam's hand tighter more tears of joy pass through me.

"Yes please." Biting my lip I rest back against the table sobbing into my hand, the baby is okay.

"Doctor? Could you scan her? We would like to find out the gender." The doctor smiles kindly sitting next to the small machine turning everything on. I pull up my dress, with my spanks hiding my underwear. He puts the gel in a small pile on my stomach before putting the wand on it. Soon the room is filled with the sound of my baby's heart beat, it's loud and steady. He comes up to the face and it looks so cute and squished. It's eyes are open too, it's hand is in it's mouth. I turn to Liam who looks so mind blown, we can see in my belly. Feeling the doctor move downwards I look back to the screen and see something but I don't know what it is.

"You two ready? It's a girl." A girl, my heart melts happily, I'm having a baby girl! Looking over to Liam my heart melts, his lips press to mine softly. We created her, we made that beautiful little baby girl. "Congratulations you two." But he zooms in on her hand tapping some things in, that's when I see her right hand ring finger is gone, she doesn't have one.

"Is everything okay with her? Why doesn't she have that finger?" I ask, she is going to be made fun of in school, the press are going to talk bad about her.

"It was either from lack of nutrition for her body to grow properly or because she was laying on her hand and more on that finger so it wasn't able to grow. But don't worry about anything she is perfectly fine. Here is your prescription, here is a picture, and here are your prenatal vitamins." He hands them to me, I look to Liam.

"I am so sorry Liam, I should have eaten, I didn't know, please don't be mad." I plead to him, hearing the doctor leave letting us have some time to ourselves.

"He said she is healthy, so don't worry okay? Lets keep her that way so let's just go to the hotel? Okay?" I nod, wiping off the gel I pull down my dress. He helps me slide off taking the stuff we need and taking us to the hotel. I just hope she is going to be okay. But ok going to have a daughter.