Third Trimester Needs

My back is killing me, and all I want is ranch and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Laying on the couch while watching pregnancy documentarys and birth videos I feel very frightened by this. There is so much that could go wrong right now and I am being such a hypocondricat I feel like everything is happening right now. Resting my swollen ankles and jamming in my pajamas, long sweats and a baggy sweat shirt. Aubree is kicking the crap out of me and she is so strong, its two in the morning and she wont stop moving. Hearing Liam coming down the stairs I look up and see him in his boxers looking so tired.

"Kali why are you not sleeping? Its so early." He yawns making his way down the stairs more, looking up its right in the middle of a woman pushing. He looks to the screen looking mortified. Soon he colapses onto the ground in an instant. I let out a small yelp and try my hardest to race to him. Crawling towards him he is limp on the ground. Grabing his head I dont know what to do, slap him? Spit on him? Tongue him? I think he would like that? But what I would like is some pretty hard core skin to skin action.

"Liam, I want you, like really bad." I say as if he is awake, wow great Kali now you are talking to yourself thats good. Soon he starts shifting, and soon he is awake staring at me in confusion.

"What just happened?" He asks sitting up, he still looks so groggy.

"You passed out at a video of a woman giving birth. If you do that when I go into labor your dead." I scold, he just shakes his head waving that away when he turns to me with lust in his eyes.

"Did you say you wanted me? I could have sworn you did." I chuckle at how adorable he is.

"Yes I did, man now I understand what my mother said, do you think we could? Are you up to it? I know people in their third trimester dont like to but babe I really need this." I whine leaning into him grabbing him by his upper thighs and getting close to his face.

"Only if you turn down the backround noises, the fact of having sex while watching a women give birth isnt exactally stimulating." I chuckle grabbing the remote and quickly turning it off, I feel so desperate but I really need this. back to facing him I smile before connecting my lips to his, this isnt dangerous, maybe on my due date if she isnt here then we can try this because just kissing him like this is helping.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Kali, we have people coming over to do Aubrees room, so you should hang out at my mums for the toxins okay?" He says pulling up his pants getting ready.

"But where are you going?" I ask putting on my bra, it dosnt fit anymore, and they are so tender they feel hard. I am almost a C dang, but Liam loves them but I dont.

"We have a recording today, I am sorry they said if I quit the tour we have to work on a new album sooner than planned so we are going to work on new music. I am sorry I totally forgot. But maybe later we can reinact what happened this morning?" He asks placing a kiss on my lips. My belly has gotten so big, it used to be small but now I feel like she is going to come any day now. Liam can hardly come close to me because it's so big.

"Yes please! I will see you later just make sure your phone is on silent but you check it okay? She can technically come in two weeks. Or I could have a false alarm or something okay? Have fun, I will be with your mom if you need anything. Bye." Giving him another kiss I take my phone and head out dressed all warm for the on coming winter. Being careful I walk across the small street with little buggies and mopeds parked up on the side walk.

Crossing the street with no problem I knock on their door then opening it. "Hello? Charlotte? Ruth? Nicola?"

"In here!" Walking in more I close the door and soon a bunch of my friends jump out from behind furniture. "Suprise!" They all scream startling me, feeling a small smile come to my face.

"Oh my gosh what is this?" I ask confused, that's when a bunch of pink balloons tied to the large reclining chair float up.

"It's your baby shower!" Charlotte says leading me to the chair, she quickly sets me down then pins three laundry pins on my shirt. "Okay so if you say the word b.a.b.y. I didn't say it!" She yells right before Ruth takes one of hers. "You get a pin taken if someone recognizes and if you hear someone else say it you take one before anyone else does and whoever is left with the most wins." She smiles patting my belly. "Let the shower begin!" Soon little sparkly teardrop things fall from the roof just hanging there like we are in a large shower.

People talk to me and rub my belly, I snatched an extra seven pins, mostly from Karen and Nicola. One from Kami, I haven't gotten any stolen thankfully. They all just feed me I haven't had to get up at all. "Kali what's her name?" Alex asks licking a pink cake pop.

"Aubree Poppy Payne." All the girls squeal over stimulating me, this is all too much for me I am done. Feeling like I have to pee, I haul myself up leaving for the moment for a breather as well. While I use the restroom I text Liam. This is all too much for me, I don't want to offend your mother but I can't have this shower it's too much for me. Waiting for a moment for his reply I finish with the bathroom and lean over the sink trying to calm down and drown out the sound when my phone buzzes.

Love no need to panic yourself if you need to leave you can, the people are not even painting today it's just something to get you out of the house. So go home she will understand I love you and be safe. He replies making me feel so much better, flushing and washing my hands I exit the restroom. Everyone is laughing and having a great time making me sad that I am leaving. walking up to Karen I pull her aside.

"I need to go, thank you so much it's beautiful I'm just very hormonal I need to go home, I didn't sleep much last night."

"Oh it's okay darling no need I understand go home and rest we will bring the cake over, it's mint chocolate chip ice cream cake along with the gifts. No problem see you later." She looks a bit disappointed but smiles, I nod to her before making my day to the door.

"What Kali you can't leave this is your party!" Carla calls to me, wow make me feel guilty.

"I know I just need to go sorry guys." Karen goes to her and whispers in her ear. Smiling to everyone I leave the house to the small chills of the winter breeze. Carefully walking across the street to my house but I see the door open, maybe just the workers?

Walking inside I stroll to the couch laying down and relaxing my aching body. Resting my eyes with my hands on my belly Aubree moves some. "You took him from me!" A voice booms, and soon a hand is wrapped around my throat and clenching down hard. Opening my eyes I see an older girl maybe older than me. She holds a small knife holding it over my belly, thrashing to get away from her she is about to crash down when some hands grip around the girl throwing her hard against the floor, that's when I see Harry and Niall. Liam grabs me by the wrists hauling me up into my arms while I just pant and sob. My throat hurts and it's hard to breathe.

Soon I start hyperventilating and creaking out, someone got in my house and tried to kill me and my baby. Liam sets me on the couch where I grip my knees up right trying to breathe. "Kali just breathe okay your safe now."

"She...tried....to kill...us!" I pant trying to calm down but it only gets worse, soon my head feels light.

"Kali look at me, were in the present, she is gone, I'm here and you two are safe so just breathe okay?" Nodding I take a deep breath calming myself down, they are here and they saved me.

"Okay....okay." I sigh leaning back on the couch holding my belly. "I just don't know why they are out to get me now? I'm pregnant! I just want it all to end!" I sob into my hands feeling awful, I almost died today.

"Your going to be okay I'm here okay once I got your text message and I came right over."

"Yeah we weren't even doing anything." Harry shrugs behind me. Looking to Liam I just want to relax with him to try and call me down.

"Guys is she dead?" I ask looking over the back of the couch to see her passed out. The guys look down to her shrugging.

"She shouldn't be." Zayn says tapping her foot and feet.

"Hey guys thanks for today I will see you tomorrow okay?" Liam says, the guys nod and take the girl out of the house closing our door. Liam gets up on the couchc holding my hand, leaning in his shoulder I let some tears fall, I'm so tired. But soon he turns me pressing his lips to me making have adrenaline course through me even more, I'm gonna be okay.