Click! Click!

"Liam, could you please come get this for me?" I ask on my tippy toes trying to reach my secret stash of Taco Bell packets. He comes trotting down the stairs with a towel around his waist into the kitchen. He pops up reaching for the sauce looking at it funny before handing it to me.

"What is this for?"

"I'm gonna put it over my cereal duh." I state walking over to my already made cereal.

"Your eight months pregnant and you have so much energy. I wish I could steal some." He states a small yawn peaking on his lips.

"Why so tired?" I ask him taking a bite of the delicious cereal.

"Because I just didn't sleep well, I had a night mare about you and the baby so I've been up a while."

"It sounds like your going through the father pregnancy symptoms too it happens. Oh my gosh she could come today! Or any day for that matter!" I clap, my belly has gotten too big for me.

"That's not even a real thing." He says leaning up against the counter.

"Um yes it is." Aubree kicks me hard in the ribs causing me to hiss rubbing the spot she kicked.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks, looking really concerned but I can tell he is trying to keep it cool.

"Yeah she just kicked really hard. Nothing to worry about." He comes over to me kneeling down and placing his hands on my large bump rubbing it and kissing it.

"It's so weird to know how much I love my unborn daughter. I love her so much already, and I'm gonna have a baby."

"No I'm the one having the baby, she's just your blood so I'm stuck with you." I joke and he chuckles along with me rubbing my belly more.

"There were some people that called a few days ago wanting to do a photo shoot for the magazine, you and me. What do you say? We also get to keep the pictures they don't use."

"All for it when is it?"

"In three hours." I nearly choke on air, that leaves me no time!

"Liam! I can't get ready that fast!" I start choosing down on my breakfast as much as I can and quickly.

"Sorry I was gonna tell you yesterday you were just so tired."

"Yeah she kept me up that night. But I'll try to get ready thanks for getting us this opportunity." Getting up from my spot I place my dish in the sink then hurry to the task of getting ready.

Suddenly I feel a wave of utter depression, I don't want to do anything, I just cant. I can't do this. Standing in the door way of our closet I begin to cry, this is too hard I can't do this. While I sob I pull out a dress, a white puffy dress with a purple ribbon under my boobs and over the too of my belly. Sliding it on I feel so useless. "Kali? What's wrong?" Liam asks racing over to me he wraps his arms around me.

"I can't get ready, this is too much. I just can't do this anymore." I can't do this pregnancy any more all the hormones and I feel so fat. I don't feel like myself.

"We don't have to we can call them and tell them we can't it's okay it's not that big of a deal."

"But it is, I want this, I want this but it's so much work." I sob pulling on the dress, it's so tight on me. Liam zips it up for me making it all the more tight suffocating my breasts making them pop. "It doesn't even fit Liam!" I pout looking down to see it looks like I'm seven months now, I can hardly breathe.

"Let's try on a different one yeah?" He rummages through the closet.

"But I like this one!" I sob harder I feel so stupid!

"Okay let's just get ready we have to do is go there and they do our hair and make up okay? Let's go."

"I have to brush my teeth!" Trudging into the bathroom to the counter I get a Braxton Hix, leaning over the counter I huff trying to calm myself down.

"Kali everything is okay they are just pictures."

"That the whole world will see! I feel so fat and look so fat."

"Your not, baby I love you and I think you are so beautiful! Your the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I don't care what other people say because you are mine and I love you they don't even matter."

"I'm a girl everything matters." Another Braxton Hix comes and I sigh again feeling uncomfortable.

"Are you sure you are not in labour since she could come?"

"No, these are definitely Braxton Hixes nothing wrong. I just need to calm down."

"Okay, my mum packed a bag for us already."

"Okay. Let's just go I'll brush my teeth there." I sigh walking away with him towards the door to the photo shoot.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Okay could Kali turn left with your hands under your stomach, and Liam wrap your arms around her from behind grabbing her hands too, rest your head on her shoulder, and Kali lean into him with you eyes closed okay?" The photographer says, I feel so spent, but I do as he asks and so does Liam, we have been here for three hours and my body is aching. Leaning into Liam I relax, I feel empty, I just want to go home we have been at this for too long for me. "Brilliant just Brilliant! These are the covers, definitely. Kali show a very small smile on your face." Doing just that he goes nuts with the camera clicking going all around us. Liam's breath in my bare shoulder sends goosebumps through me. "Okay we are finished here go ahead and look at the pictures and I will send them to you." Uh I don't want to move from this position.