Boys are Nosey

After all the songs, all the screaming girls and the end of the party I was beyond happy, my face blushing crazily everyone wants pictures and autographs from them. Sliding off my stool all of them seem to be occupied with all the girls. Leaving the stage I walk back inside, my feet are killing me and I feel so exhausted I just need some sleep, it is two am anyways.

Walking past my parents I walk back into my large room, all my presents and covering my far wall, that's going to be fun to open later, but for now I am so tired. "Kali? What is the matter? Why aren't you talking and chatting with them?" My mom asks, the one who birthed me. Sitting on my bed I take off my huge shoes and slump back into my bed sighing.

"They are with everyone else, I'm so tired mom, I just want to sleep." Feeling tears spring to my eyes I feel so heart broken, I wish Liam payed more attention to me, I know I am selfish but it's still my party and I love them.

"Well we have another suprise hunny. They are going to be staying with us until they go on tour, I talked to Zaynes father and we caught up and told them it's okay if they crash with us. So they are staying for a month. Happy belated birthday!" She claps, this isn't good, this means I have to be cute every second of every day! The most famous boys will be staying with us! Somwthing seems to grab her attention and she leaves, soon to be replaced with all of the guys. Sitting up in bed quickly I stare at all them gawking.

"You disappeared! We wanted to hang with you!" All the guys come in making themselfs comfortable on my bed or couch in the corner of my massage room.

"So we are fourth cousins? That's cool." Zaynes sighs log night I'm guessing for them. He laying sprawled out on my couch and Lois seemed to have crashed on the floor already. Liam sits in my computer chair spinning in it.

"How come you are not like the other girls? Fancying all over us?" Harry asks, scruff ing his hair and swishing it to the side. I just shrug my shoulders looking at my fingers and fiddling with them, oh would I do anything to sleep right now. Liam sneezes startling me to the point I slide off my bed onto the floor with a loud thump! My butt burns and I groan unpleasant, Lois wakes up and when he sees me on the floor he looks around confused. Everyine chuckles, Niall helps me up and back into my bed, his whole body covered with sweat. I look over to Liam to see him scrolling through my library of my pictures.

"What are you doing?!" I scream charging after him I snatch my flash drive out of the computer and the library disappears to the picture of my moms, my mother with a drape around her holding her bare belly, my mom behind her with a skin tone bra and underwear holding my mothers baby bump too. I took this picture and photo shopped it. At the bottom of the screen reads my baby sisters name. Kandace. They like the K theme. I shut off my computer and sigh frustrated, they are so nosey.

"Those pictures were really cool! Did you do them?" Liam asks turning to me, his eyes glistens into mine and I bite my lip holding back the urge to kiss him right there.

"Uh...yeah?" I ask uncertain, I rub my arm awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"Are you shy?"

"No I'm very tired, tomorrow I might be better but if you follow me I will show you your rooms." Pushing past them all Lois fell to sleep again so I lightly kick his leg then waking into the hall, down my Journey to show them their rooms. I reach the first room and open the door, doing it to all five rooms I wait at the end facing them. "These are your rooms, fresh towels, soap, and tv. Now if you will excuse me I have to sleep now." I push past them all into my room, closing the door and locking it behind me so they don't pull anything while I'm sleeping.

I exhausted my pull off my clothes down to my panties and my black Lacey push up bra from Victoria secret. Both matching black, my panties are Lacey though, I pull on my cheer shorts and my sports bra and climb into bed, putting my phone on the charger I get a bunch of notifications from twitter and texts. I quickly skim through them all reading 'Happy Birthday' and 'Great Party.' I find a picture of me laughing holding my sparkling cider glass with Lori and Kamile. I copy it to Dropbox there I open up my projected photo shopping pannel. Its like an iPad accept you can't see the picture, only on the screen above on my projector, best thing is I can do it in bed and at my computer.

Taking a few minutes I edit the picture making some touch ups and taking some people out. With words at the bottom reading 'Best Birthday of My Life.' Saving it to Dropbox it sends to my phone saving it as my wallpaper, finally sliding into my bed I turn off my things before finally falling to sleep gladly into a wondrous sleep, dreaming of what I wish could happen if Liam actually liked me, or any of them for that matter, but that can't happen, they are famous and I'm not. They travel all the time, they would never have time for an invisible, and shy fan like me. I don't stand a chance against a relationship with them.