Happy Ending

Laying on our bed with a new change of clothes laying with Aubree still leached to my chest. I feel so exhausted, my body aches from all that horrible work.

"Look how cute she is." Liam says looking at her and playing with her tiny fingers.

"Everything was worth it." I whisper stroking her hair back, it's so soft. Everyone has left us alone and left us be.

"She has your nose and lips she's just too cute." He pulls out his phone but I snatch it out of his hand.

"Um not right now, kindof feeding here."

"Ugh, I just want to show the world how adorable our baby girl is."

"We will have plenty of time for that and for now let's just let her eat." I chuckle turning back just to stare at her, her every feature, every movement is just adorable. She is perfect I couldn't have asked for anything else. She soon falls to sleep while eating still latched on but I'm afraid to take her away. "Can you go get her binki?" I ask motioning over to the basket we got from the baby shower. He slides off the bed grabbing one of many and carefully handing it to me. I carefully pull her away and replace her food with the binki and she gladly takes it. I cover myself then bring her up to my shoulder carefully and begin to gently pat her back.

"Your so good with her."

"Thank you." I whisper stroking her hair when there is a small knock at the door. Soon she let's off a small burp and I bring her down so I am holding her properly. The door opens to reveal my parents, all four of them with my mom holding the carseat. Lookign at them I feel hatred, why on earth would they come here, they made it clear they dont want to come here nor do they like me. "What are you doing here?" I ask them not looking at them anymore, it kills me they are here when they didnt even want to be here.

"We wanted to see your baby." My dad says coming near us, I take her baby blanket and put it over her body and over my shoulder so they are not able to see her.

"Oh come on Kali let us see it, why are you acting like this?" My mother says trying to grab the blanket to remove the blanket.

"No, now that I have delivered her you decide to come and see us, you never called, you never did anything, you couldnt come for anything, why do you care now?" I snap to them, they dont seem bothered at all.

"Because we have a life too you know, its not all about you all the time. So can we see your baby?" They act like they can be doing something better, they all step closer but I only hold her closer protecting her.

"No, you cant, what you can do is get out of my house. You can leave and never have contact with us, oh wait you already do that so the only thing different is that you are here."

"We are here is because of you! We woke up early, got o a plane and flew over to you and what time is it? Two fifteen? We are exhausted and yet we are here for you."

"No your not! Your here for yourself! I just gave birth thirteen minutes ago and you say your tired? Bull crap get out of my house right now!" I scream startling my little baby girl, peaking under the blanket to see her looking really scared screaming under it. I slowly rock her and when I look up I see Liam forcing them out of the house. My family sucks, now all I have is Liam and his family and my baby girl. No one will hurt her ever. The door closes behind him and I look up to see him looking so pissed off, that can't even describe his emotions. He comes back over to the bed resting back down next to me. "You want to hold her? I am so tired but I know she will wake up soon." He holds his arms open wide and we carefully lean in to carefully pass her to the Liam. She peeps in his arms but soon calms down and he leans back against our pillows sighing. He seems so tense.

"Shes perfect." I take off the blanket from her face and I chuckle, but seeing him look at her filled with love makes me fall for him harder. He loves her so much and he is so great with her. He is so gentle. 

"Liam, you are so cute, you look so well with her, I couldnt have asked for a better dad for my baby." I say leaning next to him, not on him but next. I feel so tired and gross, but I used to have a baby in me, and now I dont. 

"Baby you go to sleep okay? I got this, I can have my mum help, plus not everyone has seen her."

"Dont forget to make them wash their hands first. I dont want her getting sick." 

"Okay dont worry, just go to sleep, I will wake you up if we need anything."

"Okay, I will see you in the morning, please be so careful with her." He chuckles before exiting the room letting me rest. 

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Liam could you pass me the diaper?" I ask rocking Aubree, she is screaming and crying, my eyes are so heavy and all I want to do is sleep, its been four months and her sleeping habbits are still horrible. Liam hands me the diaper and I lay her on the bed and begin to change her.

"Happy belated one year anniversary. I know we have been buisy with her lately but happy anniversary." He yawns while I change her, she is still screaming.  He wraps a necklass around my neck, its absolutly amazing. 

"Thank you, I have a sorta presant too." I hate this, I dont even know if I like it right now.

"What is it?" I pick up Aubree holding her close, I sit on the rocking chair rocking her but she wont stop screaming. I pull down my sleve exposing my breast, I let Aubree eat, she quickly stops. He comes over next to me.

"Well lets just say in about eight months or so you will get it" I say, looking up to him his face drops, soon all of the sudden he collapses to the floor completly still. Well that went well.

____________________________________

Sorry guys I got bored of it so I ended it, didnt tknow how to extend it. So please comment and vote.