Idiots!

Reaching the place we all sign in for a game and I pay, of course because they don't have their money with them, typical! How was it even supposed to be a date if they can't pay?

I'm QueenBee, as always because well I'm greedy and bossy and I pretty much get whatever I ask for. "Private party Orange you may come now!" The woman calls holding the glow room open, I look down to my glow in the dark orange tag and all of us make our way into the room. Adrenaline pumps through me, making me feel so ready, these suckas don't know what's headed for them, I'm a ninja!

They bring us into our best room, I put my best on quickly but they have a hard time figuring out how to put them on correctly. I sign my gun in and wait patiently at the entrance. "Are you sure you can play in heals and a dress?" One of the workers ask I just snort and they open the gate, I have the advantage because they are still figuring things out. Making my way to a hiding spot near the entrance this place is perfect, I can see everything and I can clear everything but I'm completely hidden. I watch as the boys come in one at a time looking like they are going to kick butt and I begin. Tagging them one at a time but enough so they can't see the direction of my lazer.

"Hey no fair! We didn't get to our hiding spot yet!" Lois complains running to find a place, I keep my eyes on all of them, making sure they don't find my spot. I spot Liam and I tag his shoulder, a pretty hard place to tag, and more points! His timer starts for five seconds and he groans.

"Who tagged me! It's us against her!" He calls, his thing comes back in and I tag him once again and he pouts. "This thing is rigged!" I just smirk, finding Zayne pretty close to me with his back turned I only tag his shoulder though, if I rag his back he'll know I'm behind him.

"Guys she's good!" Yup I've been playing this every weekend since I was old enough to hold the gun. I feel unstopable, I'm on fire baby and I'm gonna watch them burn! Okay that was a bit dark I'm not really gonna do that. It's just a game, but if I lose I'm gonna be mad.

Targeting all of them I get them multiple times, they end up turning on each other because they thought I bailed out since they haven't seen me nor heard me no matter their calls. This isn't fun anymore because there isn't a chase between us, all I do is turn and shoot, turn, shoot, and hide, over and over. The strobe lights go up signaling we have to go back, I laugh outwardly, I won! Turning around my eyes meet Liam's, I let out a small yelp jumping backwards terrified. Holding my panting chest I just chuckle before flipping my humid hair letting air get to it. "That was a fun game Kali, your good." He smirks, I feel so lucky right now for being able to have One Direction for my birthday and having them over at my house until they leave for tour.

"Thanks, you guys are really slow." Pushing past him I triumphantly and sexily walk back into the lounge, all they guys except Liam are out here playing foosball and laughing and cursing. Sweat drips from their faces and suddenly I feel the need to ounce on them and be a bit nasty. Headed to the score board I see I am second. What? How am I second?

"I won't judge, I also have played this before and know Nialls hiding spot, his shoulder was always revealed. Maybe next time, just you and me, one on one. Now that I know your hiding spot." Liam's voice is filled with lust I can only imagine what he is thinking about right now, I feel like he is mentally undressing me which makes me feel special.

"That's okay, let's go get some food. At the Carnival Pub." Once I say that all of the other guys turn to me excitedly, smiling from ear to ear.

"We all could use a little drink!" Lois states, I only roll my eyes sighing annoyed, celebrities and their beer.

"It's not that, they use the name for tourists, to get more business, plus mom would never have it!"

"Which mum?" I roll my eyes why haven't the caught on?

"The one who birthed me is mom and the one who is pregnant is mother, my dad's are simple, Jason is not the one who do bored it's my dad simple!" They eye me weirdly making me a bit cranky. "don't judge just cause both of my parents are gay, i have a much simpler life because of it. You know what I'm tired you guys can sleep at my dads's place and I'll sleep and my moms's house." I groan clicking back to the car, they follow me, all of them groaning displeased with my call.

"We weren't judging that, we support gays, at times we can be gay!" Liam tries to comfort me but I snap, instantly turning around I snap, I don't care if he is a celebrity!

"There is no 'at times' you are either gay, bi, or straight not at times! Good luck with you tour but I don't want to see you guys again, after I drop you of at my dads's." Storming into the car they all pile in silently, frustratedly I begin our drive home, why do celebrity's think they are better than us? That if we have a little flaw the treat us like we have the plague. I don't get it, what did I ever see in them, if people really know how they are they would want to ring their necks a billion times!

"You okay?" Liam asks in the passenger side I roll my eyes focusing back on the road. "Do your thumbs tap the steering wheel when your mad?" He asks concerned and a bit upset.

"Why do you care? All you guys care about is your money and if you can get laid."

"That's not true." He whispers, I don't give him time to talk when I speak again.

"Really? Are you guys virgins? Have you slept with fans or other celebrities? I bet you wouldn't be able to survive out like us if you didn't have your amazing voices and weren't famous anymore!"

"You keep commenting us in you insults." Harry states making me glare at him through the review mirror.

"Okay we all have slept with people, and we probably wouldn't survive but doesn't mean that's all we care about." Liam tries to be sweet but I want to just slap him in the face.

"It's scientifically proven that once guys have sex they need it, they physically need it, and once girls have sex they give you all they have! They do it to feel love and protected, once you do that to a girl it's pretty much giving you your trust you won't leave her! It may sound dumb to you guys but to us it's everything! That's all we hope and dream is to feel loved, safe, important, and cared about! You guys are unbelievable!" I pound the steering wheel, realizing that I am out of control I take a moment breather before tapping my thumbs again. Feeling the wetness of tears on my cheeks I sigh, puberty sucks, I'm acting more like a sixteen year old than an eighteen year old.

"How did this go from a gay argument to talking about statistical facts about sex?" Zayne asks clearly not getting the message, all the boys groan and reprimand him silently while I pull the car over.

"You guys can walk from here, maybe a more crazy fan that doesn't know the real band will pick you up and take you to my dads's or maybe even a hotel." Liam looks at me apologetically before they all pile out. Locking the doors my chest hurts, that's all I ever wanted was to feel loved! Feeling tears fall down my cheeks I pull away from them quickly and towards home.