Lets Go Home

"Kali so how did you meet Liam?" Simon asks looking so judgmental, looking to me with disgust. I feel my palms getting sweaty and hot and I feel slightly frightened by him.

"Um...my moms got a gig with them for my eighteenth birthday, they all crashed at my house until they left on tour and I just followed." I feel so uncomfortable in his presance, like I am not good enough and that is probably exactally what he thinks, that I am not good enough for his boy band. 

"What made you think they liked you? Why did you go? You know you ruined their carrieer? And did you say mums? Your biological mum and step mum correct?"

"N-no, they are lesbian, and Liam like told me right off he liked me, and I liked him and I wanted to see if we had any sparks between us. If not I would leave but then we eloped..."

"Yeah, yeah I dont want to hear your life story." Feeling a small pain come over my lower stomach making me just rub it off. I feel just so intimidated, I feel like he hates me.

"Kali you know you are so beautiful. I am glad you two are having a baby I want to see how cute she looks." Jennifer says eating her shrimp salad.

"Dont tell ehr that, you are giving her false hope of course she is ugly, and her baby will be as ugly as her." Simons words hurt, either that or the giant pain crashing down on my stomach making me cringe but making it disguise as a cringe to his words.

"Actually Kali is quite beautiful Simon, and I dont care what you say." Liam states propping his elbows up on the table, I can tell he is frustrated but he is trying to keep his cool infront of the man who made him famous in the first place.

"Liam you must be blind, look how fat she is, and how her eyes are so wide and her eye brow job is just pure disgust. I dont know what you see in her, she must have a jacked personality to make you fall for her, she isnt a keeper, you should drop her before your carreer is ruined. Do you know how hard I worked to get you five together and after four years you all throw it away!" A harder pain hits making me realize that these pains are contractions and she is coming now. Standing up to the best of my abitlity I grab Liam by the arm dragging him to the doors seperating from the inside dining to the outside. He looks at me so sorry and very hurt.

"I am so sorry I didnt know he would say those things. I am so sorry are you okay?" I sigh, I do feel so hurt and betrayed, I didnt want to come here to be insulted.

"Just be calm okay? Promise?" He now looks frightened beyone belief, looking like he might charge at Simon.

"Okay just tell me what is it?"

"Im in labor, I guess if you need to get your baby out then you need to go to Simon." I chuckle trying to make the mood lightened when his jaw drops. "Please dont freak out, we just need to get home." 

"Okay, lets go, I am just going to tell them we are going home." I nod and suprisingly he is calm, he is so calm he walks casually over to the table. I can hear parts of the conversation.

"Sorry for us leaving but Simon you should actually be sorry, we are leaving becuase we didnt come here to be insulted. So thanks for the brief dinner." Liam turns to leave when Harry stands up grabbing his arm stopping him. Harry whispers to him and Liam whispers something back and thats when Harrys eyes buldge open hitting the guys arms. Before they all make it to me I feel another contraction come, turning away I grab under my stomach cringing horribly. Huffing I begin breathing, making things seem easier. "You okay love?" Liam asks wraping one arm around my waist supporting me while I breathe out my contraction. This is going faster than I thought, she might be here before we make it home. 

"Lets go, shes coming fast." I say, ending the contraction, he helps me waddle towards the car when Harry steps in too grabing my other hand carefully and slowly helping me into the car. Easing in they all pile in. Me in the back, along with Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall and Louis in the front. We drive off towards our house with me relaxing against the seat.

"You okay? Need me to call anyone?" Liam asks pulling out his phone, I grab his hand and nod.

"My moms and dads, Kami and Lori, then your family." I sigh, thats right when the next contraction sets in, the same time I sigh. I grab Liams hand harder and Harry offers me his hand that I gladly take. Breathing carefully like my mother did I hear Liam on the other line with one of my parents. He goes on the my contraction ends making me stop feeling relaxed after its over, this is it, she is going to come in twenty four hours or less. Liam groans ending the call and I turn to him, and he looks a bit upset.

"Your mums said they cant come, and your dads are there with them and they said good luck." Thats when my heart hurts, I am no longer their daughter, they pretty much disowned me, they never called me, nothing no contact. 

"What ever, I helped my mother give birth and now she wont even come to support me! Just call the others!" I shout feeling so angry, I did everythig they asked and I helped her and they dont support me at all. Liam is on the phone now with his family and Kami and Lori have been staying at Liams familys house. I fel the next contraction come just as we pull into the drive way quickly. I squeeze their hands tightly breathing deeper and try to calm myself. I am having a baby, I am going to have a baby. Soon Karen and all of them surround the car making all the guys get out but Liam and I. The contraction ends and I look out of the car to see everyone out of the car staring at us. Karen and Geoff helps me out of the car and Liam meets me all the way on the other side taking me from them. We all make our way inside of our house to welcome our little girl.