The Red Thistle

I was fixing the pleats in my skirt, I had shapeshifted myself to look like an 7 year old girl. I was in the middle of the city Glasgow in Scotland, I was in the middle of hope street on a Tuesday night just walking down the street trying not to attract attention to myself Then I spotted the guy I'm after, he had been kidnapping kids to use for some experiments, I know better than anyone that no one should be used for that never mind kidnapped. I walk straight into him so he would see me,

"I'm sorry do you know where my mummy is?" I asked him giving him a big puppy dog face, his hazel eyes looked down at me.

"Yes I do. Come with me and I'll take you to her." he held out his hand to me, I took then began to follow him. I made a disgusted face in my head as I followed his creep down an alleyway. I stopped for a moment and pulled my hand from his, he turned round to me.

"Come on little one do you want to find your mummy?" he asked calmly but I could tell he had a short temper, I stared him in the eye.

"I would but I know your not taking me to her." he raised an eyebrow. I quickly shapeshifted to my hero form, the red thistle. I had my red jumpsuit with a blue strip going down the outside of my arms and legs, I wore matching blue knee high boots, a red masquerade mask and had long red hair in a high pony. He stared in shock as I transformed.

"Now you can either come quietly or..." he started to run, guessing not quietly. I started after him, my supernatural speed made it easy to get close to him, he made a sharp turn to the left. I followed, then to the right. I shifted in a pigeon so I could fly high unnoticed.

When I saw him look behind him I flew down in front of him and shifted back, he looked round and saw me. He was shaking in fear, good he'll get to feel the same way those kids felt. I slowly walked towards him as he backed away, I heard a swooshing noise above us. I ignored it. Must just be a plane. He fell over some bins and was laying on the ground, helpless. I kneeled down in front of him, I heard the swoosh noise again but this time it was closer. He tried to back up but he was up against a wall, he drew a knife from his pocket. I quickly disarmed him before he knew what was happening, I held him stomach down on the ground. I found a old belt someone had thrown into the bin he fell over, I used it to tie his wrists together. I finally caught him. I have spent two months trying to track him down. He won't escape this time. I stood up slowly making sure he wouldn't move. As I was about to take up to the sky with him I heard the swoosh noise again but this time it was like it was only a few feet above me.

Then I saw them. A man made of Red and gold metal landed in front of me, another man dressed in blue with a star on his chest dropped from a nearby rooftop. Who are these guys?!

I grabbed the guys belted wrists and started getting ready to fly but the star chest guy gripped my shoulder,

"Good job thistle. Very realistic." what the heck?

"Excuse me but I have to show this guy what happens to those who mess with my town." I replied, I shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

"Hey Thistle theres no need." the metal guy told me, the star chest guy grabbed my guy from my hands, unbelted him.

"Thanks John." he told him, my guy started running back the way he came. My blood started to boil, I went to run after him but metal guy got in my way. I shoved him into the wall and started to run after this John guy, I have worked to long and hard to catch him just to have two wiredos mess it up. I shifted into a cheetah so I could catch up to him, I got him cornered. I shifted back, grabbed his shoulders then flew straight up into the air. He began to shout,

"If you want me to drop you then keep doing what your doing." I snapped, he shut up then. The flight to the station was short and sweet, we landed outside the station when those two guys were there again. As I took the guy inside they tried to stop me but couldn't. I gave pc jones the John guy, told her who he was then walked back out to find out what's these idiots where playing at.

"What the heck were you doing!" I shouted when I saw them, they both jumped then turned to face me. Anger was boiling inside me,

"Hey hey Melody calm down." the metal guy said,

"How do you know my name?!"

"ma'am can you please calm down so we can speak with you." the star chest guy said,

"calm down?! CALM DOWN?! I have spent two months trying to catch him and just as I do you two both show up and early mess the whole thing up how am I meant to calm down?!" I shouted, they both looked at each other Then back at me. They looked slightly above me then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder blade. I looked over at it and saw a small dart stuck to it, my vision began to blur. I fell to the ground, the last thing I see is both of them kneeling down in from of me before I blacked out.

authors note-------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think? please comment !