Secrets

It's been two weeks since I've arrived here. I spent it either in the gym, in my room or at the massive window in the control room. I've hand written some dairy entries but it's not the same as my typewriter. I've also started to get to know the avengers, they seem nice.

I was walking down to the control room when Stark caught up behind me,

"Hey Red." why does he call me that?

"Hey Stark." he stood in front of me,

"So listen. We've been running tests on your blood."

"And..." I crossed my arms,

"Look I know I've already asked you twice before but it would help..." he began,

"so you'll that my answer is still no." I cut him off, I went to walk round him but he just stood in front of me.

"I know don't want to talk about it but it's important."

"I'm not going to tell you how I got my powers end of topic now unless you want a demonstration of my strength I suggest you move out the way." I snapped,

"look we all understand it's always a sensitive topic even for us." I shuffed him into the wall with one arm, I walked quickly along hoping I'd loose him but I didn't.

"its not good to keep it locked up Kido." I turned round to him,

"So maybe I don't want people to know." I snapped,

"Fine. I won't pressure you. It's not like we have a pycho demi god trying to take over the world or anything." he walked back the way he came, I turned round to shout after him but I stopped myself. That's what he wants me to do. I headed the oppisite way from him and straight to my room.

I dropped onto my bed and dug my head into the pillow. He drives me up the wall! I heard someone walk up to my door from outside, I stood up and opened the door.

"What?" I snapped, It was Steve,

"Oh Steve. Sorry I didn't know you were there." I Told him,

"It's ok. So is everything ok?" He asked, I sat back down on my bed.

"Yeah. It's fine." I mumbled, He sat next to me.

"I heard you and Tony." Oh.

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" He asked, I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not going to tell you if that's what your getting at." I told him, he gave a sigh.

"I wasn't meaning that." He told me, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We sat there for ages, not saying anything. It was comforting having him just sit with me,

"Miss Thistle can you hear me?" I jumped as I heard Nick in my earpiece.

"Um....Yes Nick I hear you." I jumped up off the bed.

"We need you to come to the control room." He ordered me,

"Will do." I told him, I pulled on a pair of boots.

"What's happened?" Steve asked,

"I.....I don't know. Come with me?" I don't know why I asked. Something made me want him to be with me.

"Sure." I took his hand in mine. I don't know why I did, he didn't take it back. We walked down to the control room with our fingers interlocked but as soon as we entered I took my hand back.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked Nick who was standing at his platform with the multiple screens,

"Yes. We have found you the perfect henchman to be."