The Escape

I saw nothing inside the room. I stood up quickly so to face this creature, I took to a poistion as if to pounce at first chance. I heard a roar that made the room shake, I took some deep breaths. The floor shook with each step it took towards the door. It came into the light, it was in the shape of an Elephant, it stared down at me. It quickly changed into a tiger. It came straight at me, I jumped to the side and stared at it,

"I will not hurt you!" I shouted to it, it came at me again. I jumped over it before it got me, I stared it in the eye. the pupils were red like blood. It shook me to my core to stare into them.

"I AM YOUR FRIEND!" I screamed but it didn't listen. I looked above me and saw a glass roof, I'd have to think quickly. if I fly up then Loki will know who I am but if I don't then I will be killed by project Blue Thistle. I ran to the other end of the 'gym' to think. As long as I stayed behind it I can think. If I fly up it will follow me. If I could get it to S.H.E.I.L.D then they could find out who this is and help them. I decided to go for it.

"HEY TIGER!" It looked round at me, it ran straight at me. I ducted and ran to the centre of the 'gym'

"YOUR AN ASS!" i screamed, it didn't like it. It came stright at me, I flew above it. Loki stared in shock,

"SEE YA!" I told him then flew as fast as I could in hope to break the glass. I felt the smash then felt  the cold wind hit my face, I  then heard the screech of the Blue Thistle. I flew as fast as I could towards the city, I heard the many screeches of it behind me. I then saw the building with the 'S'. Hope and determination pushed me forward, I did I quick turn to the left then turned to the right in hope to get some distance. It worked. I perched my self on one of the window breifly to catch my breath.

I looked into the window to see the whole Avengers team looking at me. I then heard the screech of the Blue Thistle, I turned and I saw it heading straight at me. I flew off the window just in time, I flew to the roof of the building. THINK MELODY THINK! I saw some rope blocks used to stop planes from moving. I grabbed them just before the Blue Thistle flew up above me, It dived so I  fell flat onto the ground in protection. Pain rushed through me as it's claws scratched deeply into the skin of my back, I held in my scream. I stood up slowly and looked up at the sky, I saw it. With the last of my strength I flew up towards it with the plance blocks. As it came closer I threw the plane blocks, It caught it around it wings. It couldn't move; I grabbed it and gently placed it on the roof. I landed abit away from it so it couldn't hurt me. I collapseed then and the last thing I saw was Stark in his Iron suit comeing towards me.