My Animal Side

We appeared in a white walled cell. He threw me a few steps forward, I turned and gave a low growl. He grin devilishly at me,

"Do not seem unhappy you came at your own will." he grinned, I want to claw his eyes out right now,

" I came because of your threat." I spat,

"You choose to save him. It was your choice to come." he really is the god of lies,

"Don't twist my words!" I snapped, he gave a small chuckle.

"It truely amazes me how someone can love that snarly persona." I heard someone turning locks in a door, I looked in the direction of the noise. A part of the wall opened to show the nightmare himself Dr. Stein standing there.

"I believe you have already met. Now I shall leave you to tell our 'guest' about what shall happen during her stay." with that he left closing the door behind him. It was just him and me now, he watched me like I watched him for some time.

"You truely are my greatest creation." he told me,

"You mean I'm your greatest monstrosity." I corrected, he smiled.

"I would not call having powers of gods a monstrosity." I lunged at him but he flung me into the wall like I was a rag doll, I lay on the floor.

"Now. Now. No need for that." he walked over to me so I would need to look up at him.

"What do you want with me?" I asked, I saw the evil look in his eye.

"Your here to help us rule. Your the original so the best, my objective is to get you to work with us willingly and enhance your powers." translation, to torture me till I die.

"Not till you die more till we reach an agreement." how did he...?

"You don't think that I didn't test out any of my experiments on myself? You know of my strength but I have the power to read and control minds, how else can Your friend shapeshifted on command I made him that way." he just gets worse and worse.

"Think whatever you like but we are one of the same." he commented,

"I hate you with every fibre of my being." I told him,

"Hate can turn into love." he left the room then, I smashed my fists against where the door had been. I hate them. I HATE THEM! Everyone I hold dear they have taken from me. My parents, Mason and now Steve. Now I am to be their lab rat like nothing has changed in the last five years. I mustn't give in to them, the fate of the planet is set on this. I must not fail.

Steve P.O.V (first one in story!)

"Taking you from me will hurt me." I stroked her hair gently, I can't let her do this.

"Remember you are not a monster." I looked her in the eyes as I told her this for it is true,

"I love you." She whispered whilst tears rained from her eyes, Loki grab her by her shoulder before I could say it back.

"The soilder and the monster. How strange how two people so differant can feel this strongly for each other." he questioned, anger gave me strength then to attempt to recuse her. I threw myself at them but before I got her she disappeared into thin air.

"Where did he take her?!" I asked Thor,

"I'm sorry my friend but I do not know." I ran my hand through my hair, I promised to protect her and I failed.

"Hey what about Reds friend? Is he still down stairs." Tony asked, I ran like my life depended on it down the stairs to his holding cell. I heard the others following me, I unlocked the door then looked inside.

"Is he there?" I heard Clint ask, I felt the colour drain from my face.

I stared into the empty cell.

"No." this can't be happening.

"Legolas check the security cams. We should of picked something up." they headed to security whilst I stayed staring at the cell, how can it be that only last night we were having fun and now she's gone. I must of stood there for some time for Tony shook my shoulder,

"All there was on the footage was Mason standing in the centre of the cell by himself then the next minute poof. Gone." I felt my stomach drop,

"Hey don't worry capsicle. We'll find her."

"I hope your right."